Registered Nurse (RN) - Ambulatory Wound Care, Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Oxygen Center, FT
| Estimated Pay ||$36 per hour|
|Location||Greenville, South Carolina|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Job SummaryProvides care for a specific patient population with various types of chronic wounds and their advanced wound care treatments. Serves as a resource for other health care professionals, patients, families and the community.
- Under the guidance of a physician and/or a Certified Wound Care Clinician, is able to perform\u00A0 assessment/ reassessment of the physical and educational needs of patients with any chronic wound needing advanced wound care techniques. Communicates patient needs to appropriate members of the wound care team.\u00A0 Provides discharge teaching as required.\u00A0 Assists with referrals for studies, labs, procedures, and other physicians. - 25%
- Under the guidance of a physician and/or Certified Wound Care Clinician, formulates, implements and evaluates an individualized plan of care based on patient needs.\u00A0 Through consultation and collaboration with the members of the wound care team, coordinates care in an efficient, cost effective manner using knowledge and understanding of current advanced wound care modalities and practices. - 25%
- Assists with education of patients and their caregivers on current evidence based advanced wound care modalities and practices.\u00A0 Assists with promoting knowledge of healthy practices in area of expertise throughout the community through education. - 15%
- Identifies actual/potential issues of resource management/patient care; works with wound care team to identify cost-effective alternatives; facilitates discharge. - 15%
- Keeps documentation via EMR current including accurate documentation of products and facility charges. - 15%
- Maintains safe, comfortable,\u00A0 clean and therapeutic environment for patients and families per established departmental polices. - 5%
- This is a non-management job that will report to a supervisor, manager, director or executive.
2 Years - Nursing Experience
Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
- Current SC RN License
In Lieu Of The Minimum Requirements Listed Above
- In lieu of the BSN requirement above, a nursing diploma or an Associate's Degree in Nursing may be considered if the applicant signs, or has signed, a Memorandum of Understanding agreeing to enroll in an accredited BSN or MSN program within one year and obtain a BSN or MSN degree within four (4) years.
Other Required Sills and Experience
- Patient equipment- Preferred
- Interest and experience in skin and wound care- Preferred
Work ShiftDay (United States of America)
LocationPatewood Outpt Ctr/Med Offices
Facility1046 Patewood Hospital
Department10457826 Surgery-Wound Care-IVH
Share your talent with us! Our vision is simple: to transform healthcare for the benefits of the communities we serve. The transformation of healthcare requires talented individuals in every role here at Prisma Health.