Part Time BCBA - Southbridge, Massachusetts
| Verified Pay ||$45.00-$52.00/hour|
Compare PayVerified Pay
About this job
A school district near Southbridge, Massachusetts is looking for a part-time Board Certified Behavior Analyst. This is on-site only opportunity with guaranteed hours. General BCBA duties, including possible RBT supervision and developing student behavior plans. Previous schools experience is a plus, but not necessary.
Details and Requirements:
- Part time. 3 days a week. 18 hours/week
- Must be aboard certifiedbehavior analyst, certified through the BACB.
- Caseload: Preschool
- Hourly rate: $45.00-$52.00/hour
- Virtual interview process.
- Observe, collect, and analyze student data.
- Possible RBT supervision if candidate is open to it.
- Develop behavior plans/treatment plans for all students with a focus on teaching and other antecedent strategies for reducing problematic behavior(s).
- Review and sign off on behavior plan/treatment plan training for all field staff and provide field supervision when necessary.
- Provide consultation services and to maintain ongoing munication with all constituents (other supports, parents, teachers).
- Maintain all data, paperwork, and munication between personal care staff and families.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Guaranteed hours.
- petitive pay.
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match.
We seek applicants who are solution-oriented, great municators, and invested in the success of kids in their care. Applicants must be certified as a BCBA.
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Haley Tackett with inquiries at haley.tackett@soliant. or.