Schools - Occupational Therapist
| Estimated Pay ||$46 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a passionate and experienced Occupational Therapist to join our team in Buckley. The OT will provide therapy services to students with disabilities in a school setting.
- Full Time
- Start: October , 12 weeks
- Caseload: 33 direct 10 consult
- Evaluate students' abilities and develop individualized treatment plans
- Provide therapy sessions in a school-based setting
- Work collaboratively with teachers, parents, and other school professionals
- Provide guidance to teachers and staff on strategies for supporting students with disabilities
- Monitor students' progress and adjust treatment plans as necessary
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of services provided
- Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active WAOT License
- Previous experience working with children in a school-based setting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
ProCare Therapy offers competitive salary and benefits packages, ongoing professional development opportunities, and a supportive work environment.
If you are passionate about making a positive impact in the lives of children and have the required qualifications, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.