- $35.75 - $44.69
Verified per hourNaphCare • 9d ago Good pay Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
RN Support Team MedSurg III SP SG WG
| Estimated Pay ||$38 per hour|
|Location||Pine Hall, North Carolina|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Wellstar Spalding Medical Center is currently seeking a Medical Surgical Registered Nurse to join their Float Team!
Shift: Days 6:45 AM - 7:15 PM
The Registered Nurse (RN) for the Support Team - Med Surg is a proactive member of an interdisciplinary team of licensed and unlicensed care givers who ensure that patients, families and significant others receive individualized high quality, safe patient care. They practice in a clinical environment that is administered by Nurse Managers and other leaders and is supported through the WellStar Shared Governance Model. The framework for practice is steered by the WellStar Professional Practice Model, 5-Star Nursing and evidence based practice and research. RN competencies are derived from these models and supported by the WellStar Core Competencies.
It is expected that all RN Clinical Nurses are licensed, knowledgeable and uphold the practice of nursing as outlined by the Georgia Professional Nurse Practice Act and implements the Scope of Practice and Code of Ethics Standards put forth by the American Nurses Association. As a member of the patient services team, it is expected that the individual upholds the voice of the patient, system policies and procedures while supporting service excellence goals.
Required Minimum Education:
- Graduate of an accredited/approved school of nursing:
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing (BSN) from an accredited school of nursing preferred; National certification in area of specialty preferred
Required Minimum Experience:
- Two years of current Acute Care direct patient care experience required.
Required Minimum Certification:
- Current/active license as a registered nurse in the State of Georgia;
- Must have a current BLS card from the American Heart Association on the first day of employment in position.