est. per hourMarriott International, Inc • 15d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourCampisi's • 21d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- Compass Corporate • 30d ago
Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $13.50 - $18.00
Verified per hourNorth Italia • 30d ago Excellent payUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $13 - $17
Verified per hourWingstop • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Restaurant Manager - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$32 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
As a Manager you will lead the team to success by providing decisive leadership in terms of food, beverage, and service and will set the example of genuine hospitality consistent with the brand.
· Leadership presence with full responsibility and involvement with shift management.
· Ability to hire, train, and motivate a highly engaged team of pizza slayers, kitchen staff, cashiers, and delivery drivers.
· Keen sense of genuine hospitality at a high level. (Ability to scan a room and see all!)
· Develop staff and peers with menu and beverage knowledge, and drive all to understand the importance of the GAPCo vision.
· Inspirational leadership - ability to inspire their team to want to achieve success every day!
· Deliver the highest quality of food and beverage. We have High Standards.
· Consistent execution of all systems, standards, and processes.
· Know how to function in, and teach, every hourly role.
· Full P&L responsibility and accountability.
· Driver of local community and marketing, including social media.
· Ability to think and act like an entrepreneur.
· Align daily tasks and operations with the brand vision.
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Must have substantial experience (2+ years) managing mid to high-volume, fast casual (quick service) to casual dining restaurants. Pizza experience is a plus!
· Must have held a “general manager” or “manager” role, which includes full P&L responsibility and accountability with proven success.
· Matches our culture in all things: passionate, caring, people-focused, quality focused, well mannered, and eclectic.
· Professional image and demeanor – you are here to lead!
· Understands the value of a scratch kitchen, craft beer, and protecting the integrity of the best pizza in town.
· Must possess the knowledge of genuine hospitality – well mannered, professional, polished style, with a bit of quirkiness!
· Ability to work a flexible schedule. We have open till 3am on the weekends.
· Experience leading a team to provide best customer service to the guest.
· Ability to anticipate issues and solve them before they become problems.
· A desire for personal growth and growth of the company.
· Ability to think outside the pizza box.
· No skeletons in the closet unless they are the entertaining, harmless ones!
· Competitive pay based on experience ($50,000 - $60,000) + Bonus
· Monthly bonus program
· PTO program
· Health & Dental Insurance
· Growth Opportunities
· Paid Training
· Free Pizza
· Cool Swag
- Two plus years of Management experience
If you are looking for a place to grow and build a career, then GAPCo is the place for you. We strive for a fun, team environment; filled with enthusiastic people who have a passion for success. We promote from within and have plans for expansion over the next five years. Greenville Avenue Pizza Co is in the TOP 100 highest grossing pizzerias in the country, and in return our team makes great money.