est. per hourSt. Mary's Home Health Service • 4d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourSt. Mary's Home Health Service • 4d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Licensed Practical Nurse
| Estimated Pay ||$22 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
We are hiring for a Licensed Practical Nurse.
At St. Mary's Home Health, a part of LHC Group we embrace a culture of caring, belonging, and trust and enjoy the meaningful connections that come from it: for the whole patient, their families, each other, and the communities we serve—it truly is all about helping people.
We strive to offer benefits that reward the whole you!
- employee wellness programs
- flexibility for true work-life balance
- holidays & paid time off
- continuing education & career growth opportunities
- company-wide support & resources to help you achieve your goals
Take your career to a new level of caring. Apply today!
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Home Health is responsible for providing quality patient care and performing technical skilled care in the patient's home.
- Provides services within the scope of practice as defined by the state laws governing the practice of nursing, in accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other members of the health care team. May not alter the plan of care.
- Completes a progress note for each visit, and submits progress notes to the agency daily.
- Continually observes and reports the patients nursing needs. Instructs the patients family in the care of the patient and maintenance of a healthy environment for the patient.
- Observes, records, and reports to the supervising nurse and/or physician the patient's response to treatment and changes in the patient's condition.
- Current LPN licensure in state of practice.
- Current Driver's License, vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- CPR Certification required.