| Estimated Pay ||$39 per hour|
|Location||Oak grove, Arkansas|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
15,000 Sign On Bonus for Eligible roles
Do you want to be a valued member of a team who plays a critical role in providing excellent care to patients in an OR setting?
We know it’s not just about finding a job. It’s about finding a place where you are respected, valued and where your work is purposeful and fulfilling. A place where your talent is recognized, professional development is encouraged and career advancement is possible.
What we offer!
Our registered nurses (RN) enjoy a robust benefits package including health/dental/vision insurance, flexible scheduling, 100% licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, up to $20K for student loan contribution, many ways to earn your degree at low or no cost and many more!
This is a (FT/PT/PRN) (TITLE OF POSITION) position working a (TIME OF SHIFT) shift in the OR Circulator department at Northwest Medical Center in Bentonville, Arkansas
- Monitor the procedures in operating rooms during surgery acting as an intermediary between the operating room staff and the rest of the hospital
- Keeps the surgical area clean and organized for the scrub nurse and the physician; removes instruments and sponges as they are used during the procedure.
- Prepares the patient for the procedure and handles the preparation for the operating room before the surgery takes place.
- Assess the patient’s condition before a surgical procedure. Assesses the needs of the patient during the procedure, to ensure the best outcome. Works with a physician to develop the care plan for the patient during the surgery.
Who we are!
In 2021, the Arkansas Institute for Performance Excellence awarded Northwest Health the highest-level, . An award focused on continuous quality improvement and not presented every year, only 27 Arkansas organizations have received the highest-level award.
Overall, Northwest Health provides inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic imaging, medical, surgical and emergency services to the Bentonville, Springdale, Fayetteville, Johnson and Siloam Springs communities in northwestern Arkansas. We are your family, friends and neighbors, and we work with and for our community to provide quality healthcare.
With a combined active medical staff of more than 800 physicians, 2,200 employees and 507 beds, Northwest Health is one of the largest health networks in Northwest Arkansas with five hospitals and more than 25 clinics. Our hospitals include:
Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville
Northwest Medical Center - Springdale
Siloam Springs Regional Hospital
Northwest Health Physicians’ Specialty Hospital
Willow Creek Women’s Hospital
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/M/V) and welcome you to apply.
If you would like to learn more about the different career and educational opportunities offered here at Northwest Health, feel free to reach out to
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals