est. per hourStaples • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- Starting at $13.00
Verified per hourHot Chicken Takeover • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourBob Evans • 15d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourScioto Services • 22d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourLeaf Home • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $14.25 - $16.25
Verified per hourTurkey Hill • 30d ago Good pay Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourTaco Bell • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $14.25 - $16.25
Verified per hourCertified Oil • 30d ago Good pay Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- Starting at $13.00
Verified per hourHot Chicken Takeover • 30d ago Fast responseUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Customer Experience Coordinator - Full-time
| Verified Pay ||$16.50 to $17.50 per hour|
|Location|| 775 W Broad St |
Compare PayVerified Pay
About this job
Are you seeking an opportunity to join one of the premier workplaces in Columbus? If so, Fortuity is actively seeking passionate and committed individuals to join our team as Customer Experience Coordinators. As part of our team, you'll have the chance to support a client who happens to be one of the fastest-growing healthcare technology companies in North America! Don't miss out on this exciting career opportunity at Fortuity.
At Fortuity, you can make a difference! We’ve created a different work experience, which results in more satisfied team members with career paths and bright futures. Fortuity provides customer service and sales support for corporate clients through engaged and professional teams of experienced specialists.
Our industry-leading benefit package includes:
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance and STD/LTD
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Free Mental Wellness care
What You’ll Do
- We offer exceptional support to insurance plans, patients, and prescribers via phone, email, and web-based chat. Our team works on various time-sensitive and detail-oriented projects daily to assist our patients. We manage user accounts, analyze usage, and collect feedback to improve our service. By using critical thinking skills, we identify areas for improvement and enhance workflows. We troubleshoot issues and collaborate with other teams to communicate insights.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate is friendly, outgoing, and gets excited about helping people while working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. You are inquisitive, patient, adaptable, and flexible. Your priority is understanding user needs and how our client’s products can help.
- - Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- - 1+ years Telephone and Chat Customer Service experience, experience in the Healthcare Industry a plus
- - Great organizational and time management abilities
- - Attention to detail
- - Results-driven and committed to meeting individual and team goals
- - PC skills and problem-solving skills
- - High School diploma or equivalent required
At Fortuity we believe in our people, and in doing good business for the good of our community. Here, you will be part of a growing organization with an opportunity for career development and advancement.
We are easily accessible in Franklinton at 775 West Broad, just west of downtown, with a stop for a major COTA bus route and free off-street parking next to the building. Other on-site benefits are also available to our team members.
- Shifts are scheduled between 8:00am – 10:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Shift differential will be offered for shifts ending after 6 PM
Fortuity is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States