Verified per hourInterim Healthcare of Bellevue WA • 7d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourFusion Medical Staffing • 7d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekOneStaff Medical • 4d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourNorthwest Kidney Centers • 25d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Emergency Room RN - Overlake Hospital (Nights)
| Verified Pay ||Up to $10,000 per year|
About this job
Pay range:$44.13 - $78.47
Join the #1 ED team in Washington state for patient satisfaction.
*Up to $20,000 Sign-on Bonus*
Based in beautiful Bellevue, WA, Overlake Medical Center is a thriving non-profit healthcare system with a 349-bed tertiary care hospital and a growing network of clinics. Our 40-bed ED treats over 50,000 patients each year with outstanding patient satisfaction ratings and clinical outcomes.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing.
- Current WA state RN license required prior to start date.
- Healthcare provider CPR Certification, ACLS, and PALS required.
- Recent or current Emergency Department experience strongly preferred.
- BSN preferred.
We're proud to offer that support you in every stage of your career and life. But it's our inspirational culture that truly sets us apart.
- Local, visible leaders who care about you.
- A values-based work environment.
- An active Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council.
- Medical insurance premiums as low as $0 per month.
- Many Overlake services covered at 100%.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $10,000 per year.
- Traditional and Roth IRA retirement savings plans with 5% to 7% matching and immediate vesting.
- An expanded Employee Assistance Program.
- A caregiver support program to help with everything from childcare to eldercare.
- Free parking and Orca transit passes.
If this sounds like an environment where you'll thrive, we'd love to hear from you.
How much will this job pay?
Posted pay ranges represent the entire pay scale, from minimum to maximum. For jobs with more than one level, the posted range reflects the minimum of the lowest level and the maximum of the highest level. Some positions also offer additional pay based on shift, certifications or degrees. Job offers are determined based on a candidate's years of relevant experience, level of education and internal equity.