est. per hourDeltek, Inc. • 1h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourTeam Velocity • 19h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourCisco Systems, Inc. • 1h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourLMI Consulting, LLC • 1h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourNIGP • 20h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $16.25 - $17.75
Verified per hourRaising Cane's • 3h ago Good payUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per yearLumen • 3h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per yearOmegaHires • 19h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourThomas Ntuk - State Farm Agent • 19h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Account Manager, Digital Sales Account Executive (Mid Atlantic)
| Estimated Pay
|$36 per hour
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
SEIZE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE A PART OF SOMETHING GREAT!
Presidio is on the leading edge of a technology-driven movement to transform the way business is done, for our customers and our customers' customers. Joining Presidio means immersing yourself in a culture of self-starters, collaborators and innovators who make real, lasting change in the marketplace via cutting-edge technology and business solutions. At Presidio, we know that it's our people that make the connections happen.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US? You will set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. Presidio is a leading a global digital services and solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions.
THE ROLE: Account Manager, Digital Sales Account Manager
The role of the Digital Sales Account Manager (DSAM) will be to develop and build AWS sales strategies, sales initiatives, and identify sales training to effectively and efficiently guide the existing Presidio sales organization to an AWS cloud center of excellence, and therefore create the growth engine for AWS cloud revenue generation.
As part of the role working closely with our partner AWS is critical to our success and therefore building, growing and leveraging our relationship with the field partner and corporate teams is of the upmost importance and also an major focus of the role.
In serving as the regional, day-to-day owner of AWS sales programs, sales certifications and sales relationships across AWS Sales and PSM teams, you will be focused with both partner stakeholders and internal Presidio sales VP's and account management stakeholders. You will be responsible for managing, executing, and navigating all AWS sales program areas with AWS and our CPPO ISV cloud partners and integrating them with our local teams to maximize success existing Presidio clients.
This position requires limited travel.
- Identify opportunities to leverage AWS partner funding and work with local market leaders to apply funds to existing client opportunities.
- Roll out the most recent and reoccurring programs that AWS offers (POC, MDF, MAP, etc.) to existing clients.
- Participate in client QBRs.
- Deploy plans and strategies to grow pipeline opportunities for AWS cloud.
- Deploy plans and strategies to grow a cloud center of excellence in all sales leaders and AM's.
- Deeply engaged with Presidio sales and account management teams to support achievement of sales targets and new client acquisition targets.
- Coordinate with Presidio Sales Account Managers to meet defined AWS cloud performance, engagement, and revenue growth objectives.
- Collaborate with Presidio Account Managers to drive consistency in brand, metrics, and Go-To-Market messaging for AWS Cloud.
- Identify and collaborate on conference and event strategy AWS RE: Invent, Regional Summits, etc., demand generation, networking events and executive meetings surrounding the regional AWS relationships.
- Manage performance standards via scorecards and data gathering required to evaluate and manage performance of the partnerships.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate AWS and Presidio regional needs on an ongoing basis and work to manage channel conflict.
- Ability to analyze, review, draw conclusions and present data to clients in a clear and concise manner.
- 3-5 Years of Technology Sales Experience ideally in the cloud space
Additional Desired Skills:
- Self-starter with natural networking skills (charisma and high energy).
- Highly focused on customer success and the ability to tell that story to clients and partners.
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfort working with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to persuasively articulate Presidio value proposition to our partners and clients.
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or related work or military experience
Presidio is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the highest levels and has strengthened its drive to build and drive systemic DEI change process across all levels of the organization. Cultivating a culture of inclusion where the expression of all our differences are valued, celebrated, and add to our collective achievements.
Presidio is a global digital services and solutions provider accelerating business transformation through secured technology modernization. Highly skilled teams of engineers and solutions architects with deep expertise across cloud, security, networking and modern data center infrastructure help customers acquire, deploy and operate technology that delivers impactful business outcomes. Presidio is a trusted strategic advisor with a flexible full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support and staffing services to help execute, secure, operationalize and maintain technology solutions. We serve as an extension of our clients' IT teams, providing deep expertise and letting them focus on their core business. Presidio operates in 40+ US offices and offices in Ireland, London, Singapore, and India.
For more information visit: http://presidio.com
Presidio is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer / VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to email@example.com for assistance.
Presidio is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE:
Agencies/3 Parties may not solicit to any employee of Presidio. Any candidate information received from any Agency/3 Party will be considered a gift and property of Presidio, unless the Agency/3 Party is an Authorized Vendor of Presidio with an up-to-date Presidio Contract in hand signed by Presidio Talent Acquisition. No payment will be made to any Agency/3 Party who is not an Authorized Vendor, nor has specific approval in writing from Presidio Talent Acquisition to engage in recruitment efforts for Presidio.