- Chili's • 3d ago
Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourKFC • 2d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $80000 - $85000
Verified per yearUS Foods • 7d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $80,000 - $100,000
Verified per yearJobot • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourTaco Bell • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourCarl's Jr. • 11d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourTGI Fridays • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourCarl's Jr. • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourPSSI • 13d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Assistant General Manager CDR - Full-time / Part-time
| Verified Pay ||$62,770 - $78,460 per year|
|Location||Buena Park, California|
About this job
Cedar Fair is seeking an Assistant General Manager of the Mrs. Knott's Chicken Dinner Restaurant at our Knott's Berry Farm location. Responsible for an 800 seat restaurant and full bar location. Maintaining the Culinary operations with the Chef. In addition to overseeing the Chicken To Go high volume QSR location. The GM would also oversee the Grand Bakery operation. Supervise and coordinate activities of restaurant team members during shifts and provide exceptional guest service to all guests who enter the restaurant and provide a dining experience that exceeds expectations in the areas of cleanliness and food quality. They ensure that the restaurant runs smoothly in the areas of guest and associate relations, food quality, cost of sale, labor control, and more. They will assist with financial review, improved operations and strategic vision of the restaurant.
Salary Details: $62,770 - $78,460 annually, based on experience.
Standard benefits package including medical, dental, and vision, 401K, vacation, sick, and holiday pay
Attains area planned financial objectives per facility, total revenue, per cap, cost of goods, labor costs, ODC's, and contribution.
- Coordinates all operations within the restaurant.
Acheives restaurant financial objectives by preparing budgets, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions, and establishing and monitoring financial controls.
Meets restaurant financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Communicates department status to Vice President of Food & Beverage daily, including guest and employee issues, prevention of losses, special requests, and any other unusual situations
- Ensures weekly inventories are completed and accurate.
- Ensures supervisors are maintaining sales projections, while overseeing the upkeep of schedules to reflect the desired prodcutivity and labor goals.
- Attains area planned financial objectives per facility, total revenue, per cap, cost of goods, labor costs, ODC's and contribution.
- Adheres to and enforces all Cedar Fair and specific Park policies and procedures, including safety, attendance and EEO policies, and demonstrates commitment to customer service in all aspects of employment.
- Other duties may be assigned.
This position requires the following education and experience, or an equivalent combination of both:
High School Diploma or GED
4 ‑ 6 Years Related Culinary Experience
At Least 21 Years of Age
- Basic computer skills: Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Excel and Word.
- California Food Handler's Card.
- T.I.P.s certified.
- Experience with micros P.O.S. system preferred. Inventory and ordering processes. Reading a P&L sheet and writing budgets.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law. Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.