PMA-299 GFE Management Analyst-Journeyman (23-063) - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$14 per hour|
|Location||Patuxent River, Maryland|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
The Government Furnished Equipment Management Analyst-Journeyman is responsible for assisting more senior positions and/or performing functional duties under the oversight of more senior positions.
- Applies analytic techniques in the evaluation of program/project objectives.
- Analyzes requirements, status, budget, and schedules.
- Performs management, technical, or business case analyses.
- Collects, completes, organizes, and interprets data relating to aircraft/weapon/project acquisition and product programs.
- Tracks program/project status and schedules.
- Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management and data management.
- Demonstrates experience in the program/project status and schedules.
- Demonstrates training/knowledge of SECNAV, OPNAV and OSD policy and documentation related to PPBS, life-cycle management of military acquisition programs (as specified in the DoD 5000 series).
- Demonstrates experience processing program acquisition, funding, and contract documentation for military programs.
- Supports training efforts through the integration of documents into Government databases.
- Completes travel orders in accordance with JTR regulations.
- Performs tasks under supervision.
Education: BS or BA degree. ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: An AS or AA degree and an additional four (4) years of experience; OR no degree and an additional six (6) years of experience in program management, technical, or business analysis disciplines may be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
Three (3) to ten (10) years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis disciplines.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday. Core working hours are 8:00am to 3:00pm. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. CWS is authorized for this position.
Travel less than 10% of the time is expected for this position.
This job operates in a professional office environment.
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
This position is subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information at the Secret Level. Ideal candidates will currently possess an Active DoD Secret Clearance; however, candidates with US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a DoD clearance will be considered. Must be able to receive a Government Common Access Card (CAD), access Government systems, and receive a security clearance.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 15 pounds on occasion.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Island Creek Associates Overview:
Island Creek Associates, LLC is a Maryland-based small business, certified as 8(a), EDWOSB/WOSB, and SDB, with a focus on supporting the Department of Defense (DoD) and state contracting opportunities. We provide expertise in a variety of diverse competencies including engineering analysis, research/development, program/project management, logistics, financial services, information technology services, facilities engineering, and space planning.
Our team members are often recognized for their dedicated work and success in helping our customers achieve their mission. Supporting and caring about our team members brings out the best in all of us. The Island Creek culture and our upbeat employees make us one of the best small businesses to work for.
EO/Affirmative Action Statement:
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring based on sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.