est. per hourHealthPro Heritage • 16d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Special Education Teacher
| Estimated Pay ||$28 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
If you’re looking to leverage your expertise to make a real difference in special education- you belong at Epic Special Education Staffing. We Go All In…we are fully invested in everything we do. Whether it’s work or play, we bring our strengths and passion to give our team and our partners 100%.
Epic Special Education Staffing is partnering with an exceptional school district who is looking for a contract Special Education Teacher for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Location: Olympia, WA
- Duration: Immediately - June 18, 2024
- Onsite or Virtual: On-Site
- Full or Part Time: Full Time
- Schedule: 37.5 hours/week; Monday to Friday 8:00AM-3:00PM
- Grade/Age Levels: Middle School
- Caseload description: Approximately 6-12 students
Your pay and benefits are important components of your journey at Epic Special Education Staffing. As a valued and respected Epic Special Education Staffing family member, you will enjoy a variety of health, financial, and security benefits:
- Competitive compensation packages for both local and travel positions
- Hourly pay is based on national averages and will vary based on location, experience, qualifications and local or travel positions.
- Those on travel contracts can expect to see a higher compensation package than typical hourly compensation.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- PTO & Holiday Pay
- 401K match
- Weekly pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Wellness Program
- Continuing education reimbursement
- License reimbursement
- Bonus opportunities
- Referral bonus of $1000
- Our therapists are partnered with advocates and support leaders from day 1, industry exclusive support team in place from day one of assignment
The minimum qualifications for a Special Education (SPED) Teacher:
- 1 year of verifiable, professional experience as a Special Education Teacher within the last 3 years (may include residency or clinical practicum)
- Valid Special Education Teacher credential/license or in process in the state of practice
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be asked for proof upon hire. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
At Epic Special Education Staffing, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique expertise to school-based special education as your singular focus. We offer stimulating and rewarding careers in special education which provide an opportunity to make a difference in a child's life while enhancing your personal and career growth!
We appreciate referrals! In fact, 35% of our employees were sent to us by someone they know. Let us help your friends and family find a great place to call home and by doing so, you'll receive a $1,000 referral bonus. Ask your Recruiter to learn more!