est. per hourInterim Healthcare • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
RN Case Manager
| Estimated Pay ||$37 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Our Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager have been called to care when they’re needed most. At Interim HealthCare, you’ll support a full range of patient services to bring comfort and dignity to our clients.
What we offer our Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager:
• Competitive pay, benefits, and incentives.
• Truly flexible scheduling – a dedication to work/life balance – Full-time/ Part-time / PRN / Weekends
• Daily Pay option available
• No Overtime Required
• 1:1 patient care
Excited to hear more? Apply below.
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you’ll change lives every day.
As a Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager, you will:
• Conduct In Person patient interviews and comprehensive physical assessments.
• Oversee the implementation and ongoing assessment of the patient’s plan of care through the management of home health aides, LPNs, RNs, and other caregivers.
• Communicate patient conditions and collaborate with appropriate providers to deliver care when patient needs evolve.
• Provide education to patients and families on proper home health care procedures. Ie. Wound care, IV administration, and medication management.
• Work to decrease readmissions by promoting preventative care and ensuring continuity of care.
To qualify as a Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager with us, you will need:
• Licensure: Current unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state associated with this position
• Current CPR/AED/BLS/First Aid certification
• Reliable transportation to/from care sites and/or work locations.
• One (1) year of professional experience practicing as a Registered Nurse (RN) in home health or similar setting; previous case management/utilization review experience preferred.
• OASIS experience preferred.
• Practical trach and/or ventilator experience preferred, not required.
At Interim HealthCare, we know that being our best is non-negotiable – that’s why we treat your family like our own. We take a patient-centric approach to address each individual’s mind, body, and spirit, our caregivers work tirelessly to help their patients and families find peace. From our unmatched referral response times to our focus on quality improvement, the most beautifully complicated time of your life is our life’s work.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.