est. per hourHousecalls Home Health • 9d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Travel Speech Language Pathologist - $2,100-2,300 per week
| Verified Pay ||$2000-$2200 per week|
|Location||Parkersburg, West Virginia|
About this job
Critical Connection, inc is seeking a travel Speech Language Pathologist for a travel job in Parkersburg, West Virginia.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Speech Language Pathologist
- Discipline: Therapy
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours
- Employment Type: Travel
TRAVEL (SLP) SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST-in the Sub-Acute Rehab/Skilled Nursing Facility. Exceptional Take Home: $2000-$2200 per week, guaranteed 40 hrs per week for this 13-week assignment.
Travel/Local Contract (SLP/CCC) opportunity in a Skilled Nursing Facility setting (SNF). This is a multidisciplinary facility with a Supportive Administration, Leadership, and Clinical Team. First Day Health Benefits, Guaranteed hours, and exceptional weekly take-home.
Must have your CCC's
- Determine appropriate speech therapy language (SLP) programs and make adjustments as necessary
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology (SLP) from an accredited speech-language pathology program
- Speech Therapy license or pending.
- Certificate of Clinical Competency (CCC)
Benefits for Travel Speech Language Pathologist (SLP):
- Housing stipend
- Meals and Incidentals Plan
- Mileage or drive time if working between two facilities
- Paid weekly
- Medical, dental, and vision from your first day through UHC
- One-on-one personalized service
- Wonderful and exciting locations
- Licensure reimbursement, if placed in that state
- Continuing education is offered after each 13-week contract for up to $1200 per year.
- Great compensation
- 401 K Plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
Critical Connections Job ID #6012abf3-5d08-430e-935c-55fab5c8be03. Pay package is based on 8 hour shifts and 40 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined. Posted job title: Travel Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Skilled Nursing
About Critical Connection, inc
This isnʼt just a job you are looking for. You are building a career. CCI can help you make your next move and help you to know when itʼs the right move.
We want to know about your career and personal goals, including what you want to achieve now and well into the future. Building solid relationships through transparency and trust with our Therapists and Nurses is the foundation of our process.
CCI gives you access to opportunities with the best healthcare organizations and private practices
throughout the United States. We understand these healthcare providers' needs and the company culture, allowing us to connect you with the right employer for your career goals, skills, and financial objectives. Submitting your profile is just the start. We meet with you to learn more about who you are, both as a healthcare professional and as a person - your dreams, your strengths, and your values. Then you can leave the travel search to us. There is no stress, no hassles, no time wasted searching multiple want ads and job placement websites - just the best opportunities for you. CCIʼs commitment to getting to know each candidate guarantees the best professional and personal fit between CCI candidates and healthcare employers. Make the connection today!