est. per hourUline • 24d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Vision Sales Manager (Columbus, OH)
| Estimated Pay ||$61 per hour|
About this job
Title: Sales Manager
Reporting to: Regional Sales Manager
Location: Columbus, Ohio
This position requires of travel of 50% or less, driving and/or flying throughout assigned territory.
Lumenis is a global leader in the field of minimally invasive clinical solutions for the Ophthalmology and Aesthetic markets, and is a world-renowned expert in developing and commercializing innovative energy-based technologies, including Laser, Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) and Radio-Frequency (RF).
Read more at http://www.lumenis.com
Follow us: https://www.linkedin.com/company/lumenis/about/
- Responsible for sales activities to include maintaining and expanding sales within existing customer base, prospecting and building pipeline for new business opportunities to include competitive accounts and targeted non-core physicians/businesses.
- Develop strong relationships with key decision makers at multiple levels.
- Develops quarterly, monthly, and weekly plans designed to maximize customer relationships and improve face-to-face selling time in assigned territory.
- Develop pipeline, ensure pipeline progression and on-going activity; conduct cold calling and on-site visits.
- Forecast and submit sales reports in a timely manner
- Work closely with regional sales leaders to plan and execute territory strategies to win account opportunities and achieve overall sales targets on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Travel primarily within the assigned territory and in the United States for training, tradeshows and company/team meetings is required.
- Any Bachelor's degree or equivalent (Preferred)
- 2+ years of sales experience, having strong experience in B2B or capital equipment sales, medical device preferred
- Demonstrated/proven track record of meeting quota and driving sales growth.
- Proven track record of meeting sales quota, driving sales growth & success
- Ability to manage quota
- Ability to manage and close complex sales.
- Positive attitude and approach to the job responsibilities, team player.
- Microsoft applications (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Salesforce experience preferred.
- Must be able to use personal vehicle and maintain a valid driver's license.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary, Bonuses, plus uncapped commissions. Top performers make up to 150k-200k OTE (Compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.)
- Monthly car and home office allowance
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) with matching. Employee paid Life/AD&D/LTD. Benefits start day 1!
- Unlimited PTO
- Excellent work culture
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.
The job description outlined above reflects general details as necessary to describe the primary functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, but should not be construed as an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may be asked to perform duties other than those mentioned above in order to cover absences or relief in the appropriate department to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.
Applicants responding to this posting must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro