est. per hourKFC • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Part-Time Clerical Assistant - School of Continuing Education
| Verified Pay ||$13.78 per hour|
|Location||Port saint lucie, Florida|
Compare PayVerified Pay
About this job
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
The qualifications and skill requirements for this position include:
- Minimum of a High School Diploma, Associate Degree preferred;
- Computer literacy with specific knowledge in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and skillful use of the internet;
- Good organizational, customer service, and interpersonal skills with the ability to handle diverse situations and varying deadlines;
- Experience in the professional use of the telephone and public interaction;
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written;
- Ability to successfully prioritize and complete multiple projects;
- Ability to work with a diverse community partners, administrators, faculty staff and;
- Ability to be detail oriented and to multitask;
- Possess good judgment and flexibility within the position;
- Preference shall be given to qualified applicants with the following:
- Clerical work experience in a college or other post-secondary institution;
- Experience in website editing, marketing, and registration system maintenance.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential job functions and responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Invoicing and assisting clients;
- Oversight and maintenance of website and social media for School of Continuing Education;
- Create marketing materials and flyers for special events and trainings.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The specific duties and responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to
- Providing clerical support to School of Continuing Education programs.
- Completing other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
This position requires an ability to sit, stand, walk, bend, lift, reach up, stoop, and carry items occasionally in excess of twenty-five (25) pounds. It also requires manual dexterity to operate standard office machines, such as, copier, fax, calculator, telephone, and other equipment as necessary. IRSC expects its employees to follow proper safety standards while employed by the College.ClassificationStaffSupervisoryNoFLSA ExemptNoEmployment TypeRegularCompensation and Application DeadlinePay range starts at: $13.78/hour. All salary calculations start at the minimum salary and will be based on candidate's education and experience. Open until filled. |