Future Opp Grad Intern Marketing (Summer 2024)
About this job
Job location: Hershey, PA
Duration: Summer 2024
Please be advised that The Hershey Company welcomes all applicants to internships. However, Hershey will not provide immigration-related support for these internships. Hershey also will not provide immigration-related sponsorship (such as H-1B) for entry-level Associate Brand Manager roles should you later apply for one of those roles in the future.
At The Hershey Company, a Marketing Intern has responsibility for specific projects and activities in support of his or her brand/seasons.
A Marketing Intern will receive exposure to various aspects of a brand management experience at The Hershey Company including:
- Leading teams: A Marketing Intern will play a leadership role in his or her coordination with other functional areas to ensure that the necessary actions occur in support of the business. He or she will often play a leadership and/or project management role with outside marketing suppliers such as design agencies.
- Analyzing the business: A Marketing Intern requires strong analytical skills and an ability to translate analysis on the business into recommended programs affecting all major marketing variables. Those marketing variables include advertising, promotion, product changes, pricing, new products, retail programs, and other key programs that could affect the short and long term profitability and share position.
- Strategic thinking: A Marketing Intern must have a keen view of the external environment including: general trends impacting the business, competitive assessments, and an understanding of both consumers and customers.
- Leadership of activities inside and outside the company that will result in successful implementation of marketing plans.
- Analysis of the business results or directing such analysis.
- External and internal assessments of the business environment, competitors, customers, market trends and the implications to the particular area of responsibility.
- Personal training and development.
- Currently enrolled as a first-year student in an MBA program
- Superior leadership skills
- Overall business knowledge and holistic general management approach
- Superior strategic thinking and planning
- Outstanding analytical abilities
- Ability to nurture and contribute to innovation and creative solutions
- Strong verbal and written communicator to wide breadth of audiences including senior management
- Economic value creation mindset
Nearest Major Market: Harrisburg