Fully Virtual School Psychologist Position
| Estimated Pay ||$39 per hour|
|Location||Saint Cloud, Minnesota|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Title: Virtual School Psychologist Job - K-12 Teletherapy-Minnesota
Job Description: ProCare Therapy has partnered with a school district in Minesottato recruit a licensed School Psychologist for a virtual position. The School Psychologist will conduct assessments and attend IEP meetings, as well as provide teletherapy services to K-12 students. This is a remote position that will continue throughout the school year.
ProCare Therapy offers competitive rates, professional development opportunities, clinical and technical support, and nationwide placement options for independent contractors.
- Conduct virtual psychological assessments to identify and diagnose emotional, behavioral, and learning disorders.
- Provide virtual counseling and therapy to students facing emotional or behavioral difficulties
- Collaborate with educators, administrators, and other professionals to create individualized education plans (IEPs) and 504 plans
- Facilitate virtual social skills groups and similar programs to enhance students' emotional intelligence and resilience
- Effectively communicate with parents and families, offering support and guidance
- Stay up-to-date with the latest research and best practices in virtual school psychology
- Masters Degree in School or Educational Psychology
- Previous experience working in a School Setting
- Reliable Computer and Internet Connection
To apply, please submit your application below. If you have any questions or want to learn more about our work from home opportunities, please reach out to us.