est. per hourWalmart • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourChristus Health • 5d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Oncology Experienced Travel Clinical Pharmacist - Alexandria, LA
| Estimated Pay ||$60 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Soliant is proud to partner with a munity hospital that's dedicated to the pursuit of changing whats possible in health care. Are you an inpatient pharmacist with at least 1 to 2-year,of great hospital experience, holding the Board of Pharmacy Louisiana license to practice, experience with oncology,and is willing to work for 6-12 month contract? Look no further, contact at brandon.bui@soliant.
- Prepares, dispenses medication orders per physician request according to established policies, procedures, & protocols.
- Provides accurate, adequate, and timely drug information to professional staff, patients, and patient families. Documents these activities, as needed.
- Ensures safe, appropriate, cost effective medication therapies for patients according to established policies, procedures, and protocols. Detects and accurately reports suspected adverse drug reactions and medication occurrences.
- Assists other professional staff to identify med errors/ adverse reactions.
- Participates in the quality improvement and medication use review activities of the department.
- Collects data; conducts quality monitors and inspections; and maintains logs/records and other documentation, as assigned.
- Assists with pharmacokinetics consult service/drug dosing per organizational protocol.
- Reviews/interprets culture and susceptibility data for antibiotic appropriateness and remends changes. Assists professional staff with managing patient's pain.
- Supervises, directs, and coordinates the daily activities of the pharmacy technicians/support personnel.
- Provides input for pharmacy support personnel performance appraisals. Performs essential duties of the pharmacy director in his/her absence.
- Adheres to health system policies and procedures.
- plies with all requirements related to risk management, safety, security, fire, and infection control.
- plies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations.
- Graduate of an accredited Pharmacy Program
- Worked in the inpatient setting as a clinical pharmacist
- License to practice Pharmacy in New York
- Strong IV mixing and Oncology experience (2+ years)
Hours: Mon - Fri 730 am to 4 pm.
Duration: 13+ weeks
Industry: Hospital, Healthcare
Brandon Bui Account Executive