Schools - Physical Therapist - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$45 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Are you a Physical Therapist who wakes up everyday wanting to make a difference in families, communities, and children's lives? We have an opening in a Kentucky school district that will allow you to continue to do what you are passionate about with a K-5th grade caseload. More details are provided below!
- Onsite location near Stanton, Kentucky
- 2023-2024 school year
- Full Time
- Exact # of students/ages on caseload TBD
- 1 or more school sites (mileage can be reimbursed between school sites)
- Must have a Master's degree in Physical Therapy, Kentucky license (or be eligible for one), and previous experience working with children
- Specialized evaluations and evidence-based treatment that is individualized to the students' needs
- Providing world-class therapy services to a K-12 caseload with a wide variety of needs & differing abilities
- Engagement & effective communication with students, facilities, and staff
- Maintaining organized documentation of student progress, response to treatment, and general data - organization and timeliness are integral
- Testing & screenings
- Contribution to IEPs and 504 plans
- Adjust treatment as needed to achieve maximum results.
- Weekly compensation (W2)
- 401K matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical, and Dental
If this is not the position or area that you're looking for, please feel free to also get in contact with me and I would love to assist you in finding a great position that meets your needs!
My contact information can be seen below: