| Verified Pay ||Starting at $10.00 per hour|
|Location|| 1020 MacArthur Dr |
About this job
Restaurant Manager and Co-Manager
The Shift Leader works productively and supervises restaurant Colleagues to ensure they perform their jobs
responsibilities so the restaurant achieves customer satisfaction and profitability during their shift.
1. Serves customers correct, complete orders within service time goals, according to the Customer Service
Standards, the Priority Guidelines, the telephone and front counter station procedures and if necessary,
the Remedy Process.
2. Prepares and ensures consistent, high quality products are served to customers as described in the Little
Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook and as shown on the job station helpers.
3. Displays the proper image and follows Little Caesars policies, procedures and standards for conduct as
outlined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook.
4. Cleans and organizes work stations and ensures the standards for restaurant image are maintained as
directed by management and as required by the local health department.
5. Performs cash management responsibilities and ensures compliance by Colleagues to all safety and
security procedures as defined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook as well as any
other safety and security procedures issued.
6. Provides direction and feedback to Colleagues and follows up by coaching/counseling to ensure job
duties are perfonned and all Little Caesar standards, procedures and policies are achieved.
7. Performs the task associated with food, paper, labor, and utility cost controls and monitors shift
activities to ensure compliance.
8. Completes all daily paperwork neatly and accurately as described by the Operational Resource Guide
(ORG) or as directed by management.
9. Follows all procedures associated with opening the closing the restaurant, appropriately handles
unexpected occurrences, and notifies appropriate parties in a timely fashion.
Nature & Scope
The Shift Leader receives direction and training from the Restaurant Manager and Co-Manager, the Shift
Leader 4 week Training Plan, and other Little Caesars training materials and classes. The Shift Leader is
responsible for supervising other Colleagues and provides adult supervision to Colleagues less than 18
years of age. During each shift, they motivate, direct and coach Colleagues to work proficiently at their
assigned stations and then follow-up to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner according to Little
The Shift Leader must abide by all state and federal laws OSHA and EEOC requirements, as well as
practice and enforce all Little Caesars policies and procedures. They utilize all cost control tools and
processes ensuring the goals of food, paper, and labor are achieved during their shift. They ensure each
shift is prepared to meet the needs of their customers and work diligently to ensure each customer is
satisfied with the service and product they receive.
Please discuss the job responsibilities with your Restaurant Manager. Detailed list of each station's
responsibilities and duties can be found in the "Operational Resource Guide" (ORG). Your Restaurant
Manager will discuss the essential job functions, which are normally defined as fundamental activities
conducted on a daily or regular basis that will affect the success of the restaurant.
The Shift Leader will be scheduled to work according to our business needs and therefore no guarantee of
hours can be made. This position requires a hands-on style of management and physical work such as:
lifting, squatting, and standing for long periods of time.
To perform the functions listed in this job description, the following tasks will be required:
• The ability to lift and move 55 pounds.
• The ability to reach and move items from as high as 6 feet and as low as 6 inches off the ground.
• The ability to control and utilize equipment safely and correctly (sheeter machine, VCM, sauce
ladle, cheese cups, pan gripers, spatula, pizza and dough cutter, different types of knives, can
openers, pastry brush, scales, microwave, telephone, cash register, etcs.).
• The ability to "Shakerboard" by working outside holding a sign as allowed by ordinance.
• The ability to apply pressure to cut through products and/or clean equipment/utensils.
• The ability to count, separate and weight all types of food products and inventory items.
• The ability to effectively communicate to customer and co-workers (reading, speaking, hearing,
• The ability to understand directions, instructions and product specifications.
• The ability to process and complete customer orders.
• The ability to comprehend all training materials and practice standard operating procedures.
• The ability to successfully pass required training programs for certification.
• The ability to use mathematical skills to compute sales totals, percentages, inventory usage, food
orders, employee work schedules, cash handling results and projected business needs.
• The ability to legally drive an automobile adhering to all state and local traffic laws.
• The ability to supervise a number of people at the same time and to motivate them to meet goals,
duties and deadlines.
The Shift Leader must:
• Have previous experience in restaurants, retail or a position involving customer contact is preferred.
• Be at least 18 years of age.
• Possess a high school diploma, or equivalent, and possess basic math skills.
• Possess excellent verbal communication and interpersonal relations skills.
• Be dependable, hard working and have the ability to work under pressure and in stressful situations.
• Be able to work a standard schedule of approximately 20-30 hours per week and be able to perform
all the essential functions of the job.
• Have successfully completed the 4 week Assistant Manager Training Plan and passed the solo open
and close shift evaluations.
• Possess a valid driver's license from the state of residence with a driving record maintained within
company guidelines. Possess a reliable vehicle and auto insurance as a primary to complete daily
banking and other responsibilities as directed by Manager or Area Supervisor.
• Meet Little Caesars Background Verification guidelines.
• The U.S. Department of Justice (INS Division) requires that each Colleague provide documentation
that proves their eligibility to work in the United States.
Please Note: Little Caesars reserves the right to change, modify, suspend, interpret, or cancel in whole, or
in part, any of the duties outlined above, at any time, and without advance notice to the employee.
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States