est. per hourDAVITA • 2h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourMilan Laser Company • 2h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourCCRM Fertility • 18h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourDispatchHealth Management • 2h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourOne Medical • 18h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourVIRGINIA HOME CARE SERVICES INC • 19h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
PRN Operating Room Nurse - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay
|$41 per hour
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Do you have the career opportunities as a PRN Operating Room Nurse you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Reston Surgery Center which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Reston Surgery Center offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a PRN Operating Room Nurse where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking an Operating Room Nurse for our ambulatory surgery center who demonstrates the values of our company by caring like family. You will be an amazing addition to our team by contributing your expertise in the circulating or scrub role. You will ensure safe and effective nursing care until your patient is transferred from your care to recovery.
What you will do in this role:
- Oversee the instrument and equipment set-up for your OR, including utilization of preference cards and ability to anticipate your surgeons needs
- Coordinate and oversee your room during a case as the circulator
- You will facilitate effective and efficient transition between surgical procedures
- Utilize appropriate body mechanics in moving your patients to stretchers and OR tables to prevent injury
- Manage your patients care and medication, including assistance with anesthesia
- Consistently review your charts for completeness, in accordance with documentation protocols prior to and after the surgical procedure
Qualifications you will need:
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an operating room setting, preferably in an ambulatory surgery center
- Active RN license as required by state of employment or appropriate compact licensure
- Valid BCLS Certification upon employment ***online certification not acceptable
- ACLS as required by facility
- CNOR certification preferred
is a leading healthcare provider in Reston, Virginia. We have provided these services since 2004. Our facility has six large surgical suites, and specialty procedure rooms. We perform a broad range of procedures. Our center is AAAHC accredited. We offer services in gastroenterology, general surgery, gynecology, ophthalmology, oral, orthopedic, otolaryngology, plastics, podiatry and urology. We are a member of the HCA Healthcare Ambulatory Surgery Division.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our PRN Operating Room Nurse opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status