est. per hourChuck E. Cheese • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $15.00 - $22.00
Verified per hourNoodles & Company • 13d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourKura Sushi • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourShake Shack • 15h ago Excellent pay Just postedUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourPollo Campero • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $12.00 - $16.00
Verified per hourBJ's Restaurants • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- Starting at $20.00
Verified per hourFive Guys Burgers and Fries • 13d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourPatsy's American • 7d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
| Verified Pay ||$18.00 - $20.00 per hour|
|Location|| Reston, VA 20190 |
Compare PayVerified Pay
About this job
The BGR (Burgers Grilled Right) Restaurant Manager embraces the company’s core values: Serve All, Love all! Provide Legendary Hospitality, Be Accountable for Results, Respect self and Others, and Show Kindness in all we do - Welcome to a new day! A new attitude! A new Spark!
The Restaurant Manager is accountable and responsible for all areas of employee and customer facing business operations: Hospitality, Guest Satisfaction, Safety, Cleanliness, Food and Drink Presentation, and Atmosphere. He or she assists restaurant ownership and general management to ensure operations run efficiently and according to company policy and standards. He or she ensures vendors and suppliers are meeting the needs of the business by reviewing products and/or services ordered or delivered to the premises. He or she assists management in the selection of employees. Managers support the training and development of restaurant employees, and manages performance of all hourly employees; to ensure they are successful in their individual roles. Managers promote the business, builds sales, increases profits, ensures guest satisfaction, and upholds brand integrity.
35-40 hours per week; schedule can be coordinated between GM and Restaurant Managers While overseeing the operation of the Business, the Restaurant Manager’s Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Train staff. Ensure all training materials are updated and available. Grade all tests with trainees; have them re-test if necessary
- Complete new hire paperwork, setup new employees in POS System
- Complete inventory, daily store data logs, weekly food ordering, and discuss issues with staff
- Train staff continuously on all products. Work with other Managers to ensure service staff is trained on new menu items
- Complete the cleaning to-do lists on shifts with the staff. Follow up with staff to ensure they are following and completing the lists
- Ensure all equipment in kitchen is in good working order. Communicate any issues with the GM
- Check behind any Preventative Maintenance work done on equipment; communicate with the vendors to improve service. Communicate any issues with the GM and Regional Manager
- Seek feedback from the staff and managers
- Ensure that prep and line checks are completed 1x – 2x per day
- Proper Cash Handling
- Team Building
- Local Store/Grassroots Marketing Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong knowledge in full-service restaurant operations/hospitality industry
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Strong operational skills in a customer-service & hospitality environment
- Strong coaching skills
- Intermediate mathematical computations skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to manage changing priorities
- High School Diploma/GED Required
- 3+ years of restaurant experience
- 1+ year(s) Managing at a fast-casual and/or full-service restaurant
Team Player - Develops a positive, respectful, productive and professional work environment through positive connections with others and treats all customers, associates and vendors with respect and dignity
Talent Coach - Continuously develops the competencies of both self and others; identifies needs for top talent while managing root cause for underperforming employees
Customer Focus - Delivers legendary service that meets and exceeds all customers' expectations and leverages the voice of the customer to consistently improve service, standards, cleanliness, quality, and friendliness
Results Driven - Consistently meets and exceeds goals, exhibits professional courage and innovation to drive the business forward
Business Acumen - Creates and communicates a persuasive vision, competitive winning strategies, and ensures store and individual goals are aligned with company goals
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour (base pay + tips)
Benefits: Flexible schedule, paid time off, professional development, food & beverage discount, referral bonus
COVID-19 considerations: Employees wear gloves and masks at all times when preparing customer orders. Employees wash hands frequently and socially distance when possible.
Why Work with Us: We have an outstanding and experienced team in place, a fun work culture which promotes individual success and team success, great customers who follow our brand, and a solid reputation for being great at what we do. Review our ratings on Google or Yelp!
BGR “Burgers Grilled Right” is committed to providing every customer with the unique dining experience of having their food grilled to temperature, and cooked to order, on an open flame using the finest meats and fresh ingredients.
Our menu was built to showcase our unique flavors and special grilling techniques. BGR uses only the finest products to craft one of a kind burgers, ahi tuna, chicken, turkey, and other specialties. We offer our guests the opportunity to customize their own legendary burger or choose from our array of ‘Masterpieces’ or ‘Signature Items.’ You’ll be pleasantly surprised to learn that you can also eat healthier by selecting from a variety of healthier foods, from our Beyond Burger™. The world’s first plant-based burger that looks, cooks, and satisfies like beef without GMOs, soy, or gluten. All of our entrees are also available ‘lettuce wrapped.'
Our side items have been enhanced, offering more choices and the opportunity for your whole family to enjoy a meal. We now feature some amazing proteins, grilled asparagus and a fantastic Desserts section. Worry not – our famous hand spun milkshakes are still featured and ready for you to enjoy anytime.