Refinery Account Manager (Downstream Chemicals) - Greater New Orleans area, LA - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$13 per hour|
|Location||New orleans, Louisiana|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Refinery Account Manager (Downstream Chemicals) Greater New Orleans, LA Area
Do you enjoy creating value and growth through new sales opportunities?
Join our innovative Downstream Chemical Services Team
Our Downstream Chemical Team uses techniques to improve oil and gas well productivity in both conventional and unconventional formations. We provide our customers with effective chemical diversion stimulation treatment that boosts production while lowering operating costs. Our on-site solutions provides real-time support, guidance and troubleshooting to ensure our customers function effectively and safely.
Partner with the best
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing chemical applications and technical support needs for your customer accounts. You will build customer relationships to identify future requirements to help our revenue growth. You will lead and develop a collaborative team to solve complex and interesting technical problems.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
Managing the day-to-day operations of existing refinery chemical process business for your customer accounts, technicians and account representatives
Interpreting technical data and sending service reports to identify customer recommendations on a daily or weekly basis
Attending customer meetings on a regular basis to lead business reviews and technical presentations
Interfacing with customers and internal teams to promote teamwork and provide technical expertise, troubleshooting and assistance
Managing account chemical inventories and coordination of chemical at customer locations
Identifying customer projects to help create new sales growth opportunities
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Have 3 years of experience in Industrial, Refining, or Sales
- Demonstrate knowledge of Refinery Process and Finished Fuels Additive and treatment
- Have a solid understanding of demulsification, corrosion control, fouling control, water treatment and finished fuel additives
- Be able to obtain a TWIC card
- Be able to pass a drug screen upon hiring and participate in random DISA screening program
- Show proficiency in IT such as MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Demonstrate good communication with interpersonal skills and an ability to build trusting relationships with teams and customers
- Be a motivated self-starter, proactively taking the initiative to lead and solve problems
- Demonstrate experience of mentoring, developing and motivating teams in global matrix environment As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for Covid-19 prior to beginning work
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
This role is working with our customer on-site. You will have the flexibility to work in line with clients working patterns.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
Comprehensive private medical care options
Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
Tailored financial programs
Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.