est. per hourGiant of Maryland • 6d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Certified Pharmacy Technician - Full-time / Part-time
| Verified Pay ||$23 - $23.50 per hour|
Compare PayVerified Pay
About this job
Availability: Morning, Afternoon, Evening (Includes Weekends). Shifts end as late as 9pm
Age Requirement: Must be 18 years or older
Location: Leesburg, VA
Address: 101 Crosstrail Blvd SE
Pay: $23 - $23.50 / hour
Job Posting: 09/21/2023
Job Posting End: 10/19/2023
At Wegmans, our customers depend on our Pharmacy professionals to provide the best service possible when it comes to their health. As a Pharmacy Technician, you’ll deliver incredible service, while playing an integral role in ensuring they are getting the medical attention, care and health services that sets our Wegmans Pharmacy apart from the rest. If you’re a compassionate team player and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this could be the place for you!
What will I do?
- Process prescription requests while building trusted customer relationships and demonstrating patience, empathy and compassion
- Troubleshoot rejected insurance claims and address issues to achieve the best outcome for patients
- Follow department processes and procedures to input information, dispense medication and verify information
- Ensure the department is running smoothly by assisting with tasks, maintaining appropriate inventory levels through ordering, rotating and stocking drugs and other supplies
- Properly handle products, use equipment, keep accurate logs and follow sanitation practices
- Computer skills
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations in order to perform data entry and fill prescriptions without error
- Experience ordering products and controlling inventory
- Pharmacy Technician experience
At Wegmans, we’ve long believed we can achieve our goals only if we first fulfill the needs of our people. Putting our people first and offering competitive pay and a variety of benefits & perks is just the start of what it means to work at Wegmans.
Whether through premium pay for working on Sundays or holidays, offering industry-leading health care coverage and wellness programs to support physical, financial, and emotional well-being, or paid time off (PTO) to help you balance work and life, we’ve got something for everyone.
And because we care about the wellbeing and success of every person, we recognize each person has their own unique scheduling needs. We’re proud to offer flexibility in scheduling so our employees can prioritize what is most important to them. Our large, high-volume stores and 24x7 operations allow for personalized schedules that balance an employee’s individual needs with the needs of our business and each department.
- Paid time off (PTO) to help you balance your personal and work life
- Higher premium pay rates for working Sundays or on a recognized holiday
- Health care benefits that provide a high level of coverage at a low cost to you
- Retirement plan with both a profit-sharing and 401(k) match
- A generous scholarship program to help employees meet their educational goals
- LiveWell Employee & Family program to support your emotional, work-life and financial wellness
- Exclusive discounts on electronics, entertainment, gym memberships, travel and more!
- And more!
***Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied and offerings may differ based upon area or the company and/or position.
For 25 years in a row, our employees have put us on the FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Discover what it means to work for a family-owned, mission-driven, values-based company that believes in caring, respect, empowerment, high standards and making a difference in the community. Because with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do, Wegmans is the place for you to do what you love—and love what you do.