Verified per hourEpic Special Education Staffing (Epic Staffing) • 16d ago Good payUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Psych: School Psychologist need in Dobson, NC
| Estimated Pay ||$25 per hour|
|Location||Dobson, North Carolina|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
PYSCH: School Psychologists needed near Dobson, NCfor 2023/2024School Year.
As one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing companies, we genuinely appreciate the opportunity to pair talented caregivers with the nations best hospitals/schools and healthcare providers in the positions that make a difference daily. Soliant Health is in search of a qualified and experienced School Psychologist for a full-time position in a school district near Dobson, NC.
- Part Time or Full-Time: 37.5 Weekly Hours/25 hours a week
- Dates: 8/3/2023- 5/24/2024
- Caseload: 1500 Students
- On site only for now Virtual may be Reassessed
- Requires a Masters Level Degree in School Psychology
- NASP certification
- Must have an active School Psychology State License
- Advise and assist the principals in a staff capacity in evaluating the quality of teaching and learning consistent with the basic philosophy and goals of the district.
- Provide leadership through the principals in implementing an effective method of supervision and evaluation of teacher performance, with special emphasis being placed on the new teacher.
- Aid the superintendent, Director of Human Resources and principals in the establishment, implementation, and evaluation of policies relative to promotion, transfer and dismissal of instructional personnel.
- Establish and communicate a district-wide philosophy of least restrictive environment for serving special needs students.
- Guide the development and implementation of long-range and short-range plans for achieving special education goals and objectives in alignment with the school districts strategic plan.
- Ensures compliance with federal and state regulations as they pertain to Chapter 14, 15, and Chapter 16 regulations.
- Serve as the Districts liaison in all matters concerning Chapter 14, 15 and 16 students served with individualized planning.
- Develop, monitor, and manage 504 service plan agreements.
- Direct special education services for all students with disabilities and ensure that students have access to the school districts core curriculum.
- Monitor the development and implementation of all aspects of the special education program process.
- Coordinates state assessments for special education students in the district and in special education programs.
- Oversee the Extended School Year (ESY) program.
- Assume responsibility for Child Find activities including the coordination of all schools referral activities, screenings and early intervention transitioning students.
- Coordinates special education placements outside of the public school system.
- Coordinates transportation of special education students within the district and in placements outside of the district.
- Collaborate with school-based administrators and central office administrators regarding the discipline of students with disabilities.
- Assume other duties as assigned by the Superintendent of Schools.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive weekly compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If you or anyone you know is interested in this position, please contact Andre Cinicoladirectly at (678)- 497 - 4807. For immediate consideration, email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org All applicants will be contacted within 24 hours.