| Estimated Pay ||$18 per hour|
|Location|| 2305 S. Center Street |
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Who We Are
Pizza Ranch, a fast casual restaurant chain based in Orange City, Iowa, has grown from a single location in 1981 to over 200 locations in 14 states. Consistent growth has been a Pizza Ranch staple, as the brand has become a beacon of community involvement and exceptional food. The Pizza Ranch buffet features legendary pizzas, Crispy Ranch Chicken®, salads and desserts, along with carryout and delivery options.
Our company is fueled by a powerful Vision "to glorify God by positively impacting the world" and a Mission "to give every guest a legendary experience." If this sounds like an environment where you would like to work, we are always looking for enthusiastic, guest-oriented people who pursue excellence in their work and love to be of service to others.
Delivery Drivers are vital to the successful operation of our restaurants and meeting the expectations of our customers. The main responsibility of a Pizza Ranch Delivery Driver is to deliver the orders to the designated places on time. Punctuality and honesty is the attitude required from applicants for this position. Delivery Drivers are also expected to know how to read a basic road map or use a GPS system to find unfamiliar locations. The orders must be delivered right on time and given to customers in a very courteous manner. It is also expected from delivery drivers to make sure that the company’s delivery vehicles are well maintained before and after the shift.
Qualifications, Skills, and/or Competencies:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a driver’s license valid under the laws of the state(s) where the team member works, acceptable motor vehicle record, proof of insurance, and satisfactory vehicle
- May be cross-trained to perform other workstation duties within the restaurant as needed
- Ability to be mobile and/or on your feet for extended periods of time during entire shift
- Reaching, bending, stooping, lifting, wiping, sweeping, and mopping
- Ability to lift and carry weight up to 40 pounds
- Strong desire and ability to provide legendary guest service
- Ability to positively interact with Team Members and Guests