About this job
We're excited to announce a Leasing Consultant position available at #LOCATION#! We are committed to creating an inspiring and inclusive experience, celebrating our diverse culture, and offering a variety of benefits and opportunities. Be a part of the journey of empowerment and engagement.
Featured Perks & Benefits to Keep You Inspired
- Medical plans with choices to fit your needs
- Dental and Vision insurance options
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with employer contribution
- Financial security benefits including 401k Plan with company match
- Company-paid life insurance +addl voluntary life
- Paid short-term disability +options for long-term disability
Wait, we've got more!!!
- Supplemental life insurance with critical health insurance and accident insurance
- Vacation program accruing immediately upon hire
- Sick time when you need it
- Paid holidays + Paid floating holidays to celebrate those special times
- Company-sponsored wellness initiatives
- Continuous education with development programs and more!
In this position you will join a team and be able to:
- Welcome and engage prospects, residents and guests in person in the office and by answer the phone.
- Prepare and schedules property viewings, conduct property tours and interview prospective residents.
- Address and resolve residents and prospective residents' questions, concerns, and complaints in a timely manner.
- Prepare application packets and maintain an adequate on-hand supply.
- Process applications, qualify potential residents, renew existing residents and create rental agreements.
- Inspect property conditions and ensure standards on cleanliness are met. Coordinate with maintenance and housekeeping when needed.
- Create and implement marketing programs to attract new tenants.
- Maintain organized and updated resident files and records.
As the ideal candidate, your background includes:
- A high school diploma or GED is required; degree preferred.
- Minimum two (2) years property leasing and/or property management experience preferred; required for larger communities.
- New development and/or community lease-up experience preferred.
- Requires reading and writing English fluently; basic mathematical skills required.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred but not required.
- Strong customer service orientation with assertiveness.
- Ability to professionally engage and close a sell.
- Solid computer skills, including working knowledge of MS Office Suite to include Teams, Word and Excel. Yardior Resmen Property Management Software experience preferred.
- Must pass a background check and drug screen.
Weller is committed to complying with federal and state disability laws, making reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Human Resources at liveweller or by calling (727) 498-8823.
Learn more about us and other career opportunities here:
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)