est. per hourFreight Logistics, Inc • 11h ago Just posted Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourOakley Trucking • 4d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- Up to $110,000
Verified per yearTransco Lines - OTR CDL-A Team Driver • 5d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourLive Trucking • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $85,000 - $95,000
Verified per yearHill Bros Transportation - Company Driver • 5d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourU.S. Xpress • 8d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourPaschall Truck Lines - Recent Grads • 5d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourOakley Trucking • 3d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
School Bus Driver - Full-time
| Verified Pay ||$20 per hour|
|Location||Kansas City, Missouri|
About this job
School Bus Drivers in Kansas City, MO
First things First: Who are we?
Twice the size of our next largest competitor, First Student is the leading school transportation solutions provider in North America. Every day, we complete 5 million student journeys, moving more passengers than all U.S. airlines combined. With a team of highly trained drivers and the industry's strongest safety record, First Student delivers reliable, quality services to 1,100 school districts.
Why join as a School Bus Driver? For many reasons
- $20 / Hour Starting Wage
- $1,500 Sign-on Bonus for non-CDL Drivers*
- $3,000 Sign-on Bonus for CDL Drivers*
- $100 completion payout for non-CDL holders once Class B Permit is obtained*
- Guaranteed 4.5 hrs/day
- Additional pay increase per verified previous school bus driving
- Trips and Extra Work Available
- No nights, weekends, or holidays required
- Paid Training!
- Free CDL Class B Training
About the Position
- Join our team of professional drivers dedicated to getting students to and from school safely
- Drivers enjoy the support of our industry leading technology to guide them through their daily routes
- Prioritize vehicle maintenance by conducting pre and post trip vehicle inspections
- Provide support to students by assisting with boarding and exiting the bus
- Good verbal communication skills
- At least 21 years old
- Valid driver's license for at least 3 years
- Be subject to a drug screen and physical
- Subject to DOT drug testing. DOT Regulation 49 CFR Part 40 does not authorize the use of Schedule I drugs, including marijuana, for any reason.
*Conditions apply. See location for details. Bonus expires 9/30/23
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.