Occupational Therapist (OT) Opening - Near Rockford, IL
| Estimated Pay ||$46 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Hiring: School Occupational Therapist
We are currently seeking a School Occupational Therapist to join a school district near Rockford, ILfor the school year. In this role, you will provide occupational therapy services to students with disabilities or challenges that impact their ability to participate fully in their educational program. The ideal candidate will have experience working with school-aged children, knowledge of IEP development and implementation, and excellent munication skills.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to identify student needs
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans for students
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other members of the school team
- Monitor student progress and adjust treatment plans as needed
- Keep accurate records and documentation
- Attend IEP meetings and provide input on student goals and progress
- Full Time
- Caseload: K-8th grade
- Master's degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active OT license in Illinois
- Experience with school-aged children preferred
- Knowledge of IEP development and implementation
- Excellent munication and interpersonal skills
If you're interested in this School Occupational Therapist position near Rockford, IL, please email your resume to parker.cockrell@soliant. or call for more information.
About Soliant: Soliant is a leading educational staffing pany that partners with school districts throughout the U.S. We're mitted to connecting talented professionals with opportunities to make a difference in students' lives.