Schools - Speech Language Pathologist - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$49 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Are you looking for a new opportunity to work with a supportive team in a school setting? Read on to find out more on how you and ProCare can make an impact together!
- Full-time (37.5hours per week)
- 08/17/2023-06/05/2024, also a 12-month role available
- Multiple SLP needs:
- 1 Elementary school-based
- 1 Itinerant county-wide (support services role)
- 1 Community-based preschool/daycare
- Master's Degree in Speech and Communicative Disorders
- MDSLP License
Check out the ProCare Blog and see the conversations we're having to make lives better every day!
There are some great benefits offeredwhen you work with ProCare Therapy. Look below to see some of the few!
- Competitive Compensation!
- Weekly Paychecks!
- Health, Dental, Vision benefits offered
- 401k matching
For immediate consideration e-mail your resume to me directly at email@example.com or apply below!
If you are interested in virtual opportunities, pleasefollow this link to see if you pre-qualify for a virtual position with us:https://www.procaretherapy.com/virtual-jobs-prequalify-form/