Buckley, WA: School Speech-Language Pathologist
About this job
Calling on SLPs (Clinical fellows too!) seeking a travel assignment in a beautiful corner of the US! Soliant is working with a small educational munity to interview for several positions in the uping school year.
Located about an hour's drive from the foot of Mt. Rainier National Park, and 1.5 hours from Seattle, WA, this is a spot for people who love the outdoors, but who also enjoy day trips to the city.
Currently several caseload and schedule assignments are available:
- 1 full-time position covering middle and high school
- 1 full-time elementary school
- 1 4-day elementary school position.
We seek applicants who have a great demeanor, and who municate well with the students in their care, and with their co-workers.
Education and license requirements:
- Master's degree in munication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- Eligibility for a Washington license in Speech-Language Pathology
- Educational Staff Associate (ESA) endorsement as a school-based Speech-Language Pathologist
Whether you are an SLP embarking on your clinical fellowship experience, or a mid-career SLP looking to make a change, this position could be your next professional home.
To apply, please send an updated resume to Monica Guu at monica.guu@soliant. Phone inquiries are wele, at