Special Education Teacher
| Estimated Pay ||$19 per hour|
|Location||Williamston, South Carolina|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Special education teacher job needed in Williamston, SC | 2023-2024
The summer is almost here and so too is the 2023-2024 hiring season for new school Special Education Teacher opportunities! If you are a licensed Special Education Teacher still looking for a new opportunity for 2023-2024, ProCare Therapy would love to connect with you right away. We have partnered with a wonderful school district near Williamston, SCwhich is looking to hire a Special Education Teacher as soon as possible to work for the full upcoming 2023-2024 school year.Contracted employment with ProCare Therapy comes with competitive hourly pay rates, insurance benefits, 401K options, and perhaps most importantly, gives you the chance to take control of your employment and find the position which will be the right fit for you. To find out more, please apply online today and we will be in touch with you as soon as we receive your application.
Job Assignment Details:
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rate(available upon request)
- Specific hourly pay rate is negotiable and will be discussed further during hiring process
- Benefits: Insurance Benefits provided (Medical, Vision & Dental)
- Guaranteed Hours: 35-40 hours per week (full-time)
- Assignment Length: August 2023- June 2024
- Case Load Description:
- Chosen candidate will be assigned to either elementaryschool or middleschool caseload (depending on experience & preference).
- Classrooms typically contain 10-15 students
- Job Responsibilities:
- Provide direct service instruction to assigned caseload of students in mixture of Self-Contained & General Education settings throughout the school day
- Plan & conductIEPs and coordinate meetings with other faculty for assigned students to ensure they are on track with educational goals
- Coordinate with paraprofessional / teacher's assistants in classrooms throughout the day
- Degree: Masters or Bachelors Degree in Special Education (or related field)
- License / Certification: Active Virginiateachingcertification for special education
- Previous school experience preferred, but new grads also welcome!
We are currently scheduling interview with the school district for this position. If you would like to apply and be considered, please fill out the online application form and send an updated copy of your resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once received, if your qualifications are a good fit, I will reach out to discuss the next steps of the hiring process with you.
Director of Educational Resources | ProCare Therapy