Early Intervention Occupational Therapist - Callaway, MD
| Estimated Pay ||$42 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Occupational Therapist - Callaway, Maryland
Soliant Health is seeking a dedicated and passionate Occupational Therapist to join our team for an 11-month contract, with an immediate start date. This is an exciting opportunity to work with infants and toddlers in an early intervention setting as part of a dynamic primary service provider team. As an Occupational Therapist, you will collaborate with an educator, physical therapist, and speech-language pathologist to provide prehensive support to our young clients and their families.
- Conduct thorough assessments of infants and toddlers to identify developmental needs and areas requiring intervention.
- Develop and implement personalized treatment plans to address fine motor, sensory, and developmental challenges.
- Provide direct one-on-one therapy sessions, focusing on promoting independence and enhancing daily living skills.
- Collaborate closely with the educator, physical therapist, and speech-language pathologist to ensure a holistic approach to intervention.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of client progress, treatment plans, and session notes.
- Regularly municate and educate parents/caregivers about therapeutic strategies and home exercises to support continuous progress.
- Attend team meetings, case conferences, and professional development opportunities to enhance your skills and contribute to the multidisciplinary team's success.
- Valid state license to practice as an Occupational Therapist.
- Experience or strong interest in working with infants and toddlers in an early intervention setting.
- Excellent munication and collaboration skills to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail for accurate documentation.
- Passion for helping children reach their developmental milestones and supporting their families.
- petitive pensation package.
- Access to professional development opportunities and resources.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of young children and their families.
If you are a motivated Occupational Therapist with a passion for early intervention and a desire to work in a collaborative team environment, we encourage you to apply! Join us in making a positive difference in the lives of infants, toddlers, and their families.
Soliant Health Account Executive