est. per hourCenterWell Home Health • 3d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourCenterWell Home Health • 3d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
School Based OT Opening in Walterboro, SC| 23/24 NSY
| Estimated Pay ||$41 per hour|
|Location||Walterboro, South Carolina|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Embark on an exciting and fulfilling journey as a dedicated Occupational Therapist in the Walterboro, SC district, joining our esteemed team! This on-site position provides a remarkable opportunity to make a meaningful impact on a diverse clientele and actively contribute to our team's growth and development. As an Occupational Therapist, you will deliver compassionate and effective therapy services, tailoring your approach to meet the unique needs of individuals of all ages. Check out the details below for more information.
- Location: Walterboro, SC
- Start/End Date:7/31/23-5/29/24
- Caseload:Early Childhood & Elementary
- Multiple Locations
- Experience with Medicaid billing and working in PCG highly preferred.
- Currently gathering more details & further upon interview.
- Master's degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy.
- Drug screen and background check required.
- Active OT license required
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with students, parents, teachers, and other team members effectively.
- Previous experience working in pediatrics or schools preferred.
While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with the followingProCare perks:
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Paychecks
- Superior healthcare benefits through United Health Care
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Please apply today by submitting your information below, or emailing your resume directly to: