est. per hourATI Physical Therapy • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Special Education Teacher - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$19 per hour|
|Location||Pelzer, South Carolina|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Full time Special education teacher job needed in Pelzer, SC
ProCare Therapy is actively seeking licensed Special Education Teachers to consider for a full-time School Special Education teaching opportunity in the Chicago, IL area. Our agency has partnered with a school district in Chicago which is looking for applicants who can begin in August 2023 and be available to work full-time for the whole 2023-2024 school year. Working as a contracted teacher with ProCare provides you with a competitive hourly pay rate, insurance benefits and maybe most importantly, the chance to continue to make a difference in the lives of the students youll be working with. If you are looking for new school year Special Ed Teacher roles and believe you would be a good fit for this position, please apply online today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Assignment Details:
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rate(available upon request)
- Specific hourly pay rate is negotiable and will be discussed further during hiring process
- Benefits: Insurance Benefits provided (Medical, Vision & Dental)
- Guaranteed Hours: 35-40 hours per week (full-time)
- Assignment Length: August 2023- June 2024
- Case Load Description:
- Chosen candidate will be assigned to either elementaryschool or middleschool caseload (depending on experience & preference).
- Classrooms typically contain 10-15 students
- Job Responsibilities:
- Provide direct service instruction to assigned caseload of students in mixture of Self-Contained & General Education settings throughout the school day
- Plan & conductIEPs and coordinate meetings with other faculty for assigned students to ensure they are on track with educational goals
- Coordinate with paraprofessional / teacher's assistants in classrooms throughout the day
- Degree: Masters or Bachelors Degree in Special Education (or related field)
- License / Certification: Active South Carolinateachingcertification for special education
- Previous school experience preferred, but new grads also welcome!
If this sounds like an opportunity you want to apply for, please fill out an online application form. If you have questions and want further details, please send an updated copy of your resume and questions directly to me at email@example.com. From there, I will contact you with more information regarding job and the next steps of the hiring process.
Director of Educational Resources | ProCare Therapy