- $15 - $18.75
Verified per hourWawa • 30d ago Good pay Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $13.00 to $15.00
Verified per hourTaïm • 30d ago Fast responseUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourLyft • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourAArete • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourOcto Consulting Group • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourFortinet • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourReston Hospital Center • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourLive Trucking • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
| Estimated Pay ||$31 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Leidos is looking for a part-time (approximately 25-50% time, very flexible schedule) Sr. Instructor/Reviewer with demonstrated expertise in analytic product development, including writing, presenting, and critical thinking skills, with training and instruction expertise to support a developmental training program. Candidates must have an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph to be considered. Qualified candidates are skilled at developing subject matter expertise, communicating with diverse groups, creating tailored learning content, providing mentoring that effectively conveys analytic expertise to students, and delivering effective instruction. The successful candidate will assist the program teams with reviewing student work and providing both written and in-person feedback, may help conduct multi-day exercises or role play in those exercises, will mentor students against the curriculum, and may provide feedback and improvement suggestions on training content.
The Sr. Instructor/Reviewer will become familiar, and maintain that familiarity, with a dynamic customer curriculum. Using their own expertise with analytic product development and in alignment with the curriculum teaching points, the Sr. Instructor/Reviewer will review student products and provide positive and constructive feedback to the students, they may be asked to role play (a decision maker or senior leader for example) during the exercise, they may be asked to lead an instructional module or help coordinate and run an exercise, and they may be asked to help build or revise curriculum. They will be expected to work collaboratively with teaching teams, other reviewers, and the overall program team to help meet our customers’ missions.
- A BA degree and at least 15 years of prior relevant experience.
- At least ten (10) years of direct knowledge of and substantial experience with analysis techniques.
- At least seven (7) years of experience working as an analytic manager and/or analyst, including at least seven (7) years of experience in providing substantive review of and personal feedback on drafts and briefings to analysts.
- At least ten (10) years of experience with the analytic techniques, tools, methods/procedures & new approaches to analysis used across multiple sectors.
- Experience supporting analysis at multiple community agencies.
- Experience supporting analysis at military or DoD agencies, as well as having experience as a military analyst.
- Experience in teaching, mentoring, instructional design, and/or course facilitation and delivery.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to provide constructive and targeted feedback on analytic tradecraft in writing, briefing, and critical thinking using the analytic standards and guidelines.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and at least three (3) years of direct substantial experience in delivering and applying the curriculum, teaching approaches, and evaluation methods.
- Fifteen (15) or more years of direct knowledge of and substantial experience with intelligence analysis techniques.
- Ten (10) or more years as an analytic manager and/or analyst, including ten (10) or more in providing substantive review of and personal feedback on drafts and briefings to analysts.
- Fifteen (15) or more years of experience with the analytic techniques, tools, methods/procedures & new approaches to analysis used in multiple sectors.
- Instructor certification or equivalent.
- Master’s Degree or higher.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.