est. per hourCare.com • 6d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourAltercare Integrated Health Services • 7d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Home Health Regional Administrator RN- Newark, OH
| Estimated Pay ||$38 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Home Health management experience, RN preferred
On-site position. Some travel may be required to different sites.
Our Home Health Administrators have been called to lead where they’re needed most. As a member of our home health team, you’ll oversee a full range of patient services to bring comfort and dignity to our clients.
What we offer our Home Health Administrators:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- A team environment with a focus on community service.
Excited to hear more? Apply below.
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you’ll change lives every day.
As a Home Health Administrator, you will be:
- Be responsible for all aspects of the branch’s operations, including clinical compliance, market development, and financial results
- Create an office environment that maintains a positive morale, conducive to the attainment of personal and business goals
- Ensure overall compliance with all federal, state and local government laws and regulations as well as policies and procedures of Interim HealthCare
- Develop strategic plans for the business development and growth of the operating office
To Qualify as a Home Health Administrator with us:
- A college degree, preferably in nursing, health care or business
- Training and experience in healthcare administration
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressive advancement in business with at least (3) years management experience in home health care or a related health care industry
- Experience working with financial statements and being responsible for the profitability of a business unit, preferred
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, our team is the largest franchise network within the Interim HealthCare family. As a people-focused organization, we pride ourselves on serving with integrity and providing exceptional care and client service throughout Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.