Verified per yearPrime Healthcare Services • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Hospice Director Of Clinical Services - Full-time
| Estimated Pay ||$37 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
What we offer our Hospice Director of Clinical Services (RN):
- Competitive pay, benefits, and incentives.
- Daily Pay option available
- No Overtime Required
- One on One patient care
Excited to hear more? Apply below.
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you’ll change lives every day.
As a Hospice Director of Clinical Services (RN), you will be:
- Ensuring that established processes are in place to screen, hire, orient, educate and retain enough hospice employees to meet the care needs of the patients and families
- Evaluating the provided patient’s care to ensure that it follows established policies, procedures, laws and regulations
- Developing and motivating the clinical and professional team and providing leadership to the staff in the compassionate care of the patient/family unit
- Assuring that appropriate action is taken to resolve identified caregiver or patient/client concerns or complaints
To qualify to be a Hospice Director of Clinical Services (RN) with us, you will need:
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of one to two years’ experience in Hospice as a Registered Nurse is required
- Supervisory experience managing caregivers is required
- Licensed as an RN within assigned state/territory preferred
At Interim HealthCare Hospice & Palliative Care, we know that being our best is non-negotiable – that’s why we treat your family like our own. We take a patient-centric approach to address each individual’s mind, body, and spirit, our caregivers work tirelessly to help their patients and families find peace. From our unmatched referral response times to our focus on quality improvement, the most beautifully complicated time of your life is our life’s work.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.