| Estimated Pay ||$41 per hour|
|Location|| 9332 Dayton Pike,Suite 104 |
Soddy Daisy, Tennessee
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
BenchMark Physical Therapy, a brand partner of Upstream Rehabilitation, is looking for a Physical Therapist to join our team in Soddy Daisy
Who we are…
A network of over 1200 clinics from coast to coast, 26 brand partners, that leads the outpatient physical therapy field. The Upstream family offers something for every clinician- continue your educational training through our mentorship or residency programs, find a path to ownership by becoming a partner in one of our clinics, share your knowledge with others as a clinical instructor, lead a team by advancing in to leadership, make an impact on the community with our advocacy partnerships, and more.
Who you are…
- You excel at providing specialized evaluation and evidence-based treatment based on patient specific needs.
- You love to connect with patients and clinical team members within your organization.
- You deliver the highest quality care and meet our standards of clinical excellence.
- You seek a positive, respectful, and fair work environment.
- You are eager to continually learn through professional growth opportunities.
- You value accountability, adaptability, balance, compassion, excellence, inclusion, investment, servanthood, teamwork and trust.
What you need…
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Current or pending state licensure
Our reputation for best-in-class patient care and unparalleled customer service, combined with our local and regional density, makes us the provider of choice for patients and referral sources in Soddy Daisy and surrounding areas. We offer a wide range of physical and occupational therapy services including: Active Release Technique, Arthritis Management, Athletic Training, Blood Flow Restriction, Chronic Pain, Concussion Management, Dry Needling, Ergonomic Analysis, Geriatric Therapy, Hand Therapy, Headaches and Migraines, Injury Prevention Program, Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM), LSVT- BIG for Parkinson's, Manual Therapy, McKenzie Method, Neurological Rehab, Occupational Therapy, Orthopedics, Orthotics and Splinting, Pediatric Therapy, Pelvic Health, Pre/Post-Surgical, Rehabilitation for Multiple Sclerosis, Speech Therapy, Sports Performance and Rehab, Telehealth, TMJ Pain, Total Joint Replacement Rehab, Vestibular Rehab, Weight Management, Wellness Programs, Work & Industry, Work Conditioning.
Upstream seeks to provide competitive benefits that you care about:
- Flexible Work Schedules with no weekends (Monday-Friday)
- Clinical Care Bonuses
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits (PPO or HSA)
- 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Student Loan Reimbursement Opportunities
- Partnership/Ownership Opportunities
- Company Paid Life Insurance (1x base salary)
- Voluntary Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Offerings
Upstream is committed to your professional growth:
- $1500 annual CE dollars plus unlimited use of MedBridge
- Partnership with IAMT for training in Manual Therapy:
- Orthopedic and Sports Residencies available in-house:
- Leadership development coursework and mentorship
- New graduate mentoring & onboarding
We strive to provide an inclusive work environment where our differences are celebrated for the value they bring to our communities, our patients and our teammates, and we commit to continue to focus on diversifying every level of our workforce accordingly.
Follow @Lifeatupstream on , and check out our company page to learn more about what it’s like to be part of the