FOOD SERVICE WORKER OPPORTUNITIES - RNC - SIGN ON BONUS
| Verified Pay ||$16- $20 per hour|
|Location||West Winfield, New York|
Compare PayVerified Pay
About this job
Prepares, serves, and delivers food to any area of the facility as directed, following all guidelines of the quality assurance and quality control programs. Maintains all areas at an acceptable level of sanitation.
- Completes all assigned tasks on “Daily Job Checklist” on a consistent basis.
- Reports any uncompleted tasks to supervisor in a timely fashion, as necessary.
- Prepares food utilizing standardized recipes and portioning guidelines.
- Ensures all food and/or supplies is ready for service at established times.
- Ensures that all food and/or supplies being held for service is within established temperature ranges.
- Observes infection control practices such as but not limited to, handwashing, wearing gloves and hairnets and using proper cleaning and sanitizing solutions.
- Properly labels all cooler and freezer items as per department policy.
- Follows cleaning checklist assuring kitchen is maintained in a clean, neat and organized manner.
- Operates all food service equipment in a safe and efficient manner without incident.
- Utilizes Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), as necessary.
Required: High school graduate or equivalent is preferred
Preferred: 3 years experience in food service is preferred
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Req Id 88809
Shift Hours Worked [[shift_hours_worked]]
Work Schedule [[work_schedule]]
Employee Status [[emp_status]]
Pay Range $16- $20 Hourly