Real Estate Sales Representative
| Verified Pay
|$50000 - $100000 per year
About this job
A Real Estate Sales Representative is a real estate agent who meets with clients to help them with the purchase and sale of property. You must be customer service oriented and have excellent communication abilities. It's an exciting time in the real estate market, and we are looking for Real Estate Sales Representatives who want to capitalize on the market and create a smooth and pleasant purchase and sale experience for their clients.
The ideal individual will be teachable, self-motivated, and creative. The real estate market is always growing and changing, and we want someone who can come up with creative ideas to make themselves stand out to customers. Experience in sales, customer service, and marketing are preferred.
Real Estate Professionals earn money for each transaction they complete. As you make more transactions, you earn more income. After a few years of disciplined work, it's not unusual for a Real Estate Agent to be earning $50000 - $100000 / year or more. The more work you put into establishing a client base, the more money you will earn.Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
- Network with other real estate professionals to market your home listings.
- Stay updated and informed on the local real estate market to be aware of current home listings and sales.
- Communicate effectively with all clients on a regular basis and answer their questions.
- Represent your clients during real estate negotiations and transactions.
- Show a desire to forge connections, build trust, and manage long-term relationships with individuals.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale Realty Maryland
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale Realty Maryland is ranked #3 in the BHHS National Network and is #25 of the top brokerages in the nation. With more than 27 real estate offices and over 1,000 real estate professionals, Homesale Realty continues to pave the way in the Baltimore and South Central and Southeastern Pennsylvania real estate markets. We are Central Pennsylvania's No. 1 home seller and Baltimore's fastest growing real estate company.
Known across the central Pennsylvania and Baltimore real estate markets, Homesale Realty supports its real estate agents with exclusive, cutting edge marketing tools allowing them the opportunity to take their careers to the next level. We have generous benefits options including health care, wealth management and even risk management packages.
As an office, we will...
- Empower you by tapping into our vast brand and market presence throughout the community.
- Share our supportive workplace culture with you to help you meet your clients' needs.
- Compensate you competitively and support you in building your portfolio.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.