Verified per hourInterim Healthcare of Bellevue WA • 30d ago Good pay Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $39.46 to $72.60
Verified per hourMultiCare Health Systems • 30d ago Good pay Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $47.69 to $88.37
Verified per hourMultiCare Health System • 30d ago Excellent pay Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourAuburn Medical Center • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekTrusted Health • 17d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourNorthwest Kidney Centers • 18d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Emergency Room RN - Overlake Hospital (Nights)
| Estimated Pay ||$49 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Pay range:$44.13 - $78.47
Join the #1 ED team in Washington state for patient satisfaction.
*Up to $10,000 Sign On Bonus
Based in beautiful Bellevue, WA, Overlake Medical Center is a thriving non-profit healthcare system with a 349-bed tertiary care hospital and a growing network of clinics. Our 40-bed ED treats over 50,000 patients each year with outstanding patient satisfaction ratings and clinical outcomes.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing.
- Current WA state RN license required prior to start date.
- Healthcare provider CPR Certification, ACLS, and PALS required.
- Recent or current Emergency Department experience strongly preferred.
- BSN preferred.
Note - RNs hired into units that require a competency in cardiac rhythm interpretation will be required to take a rhythm assessment in their first week. This will include standard cardiac rhythms, dysrhythmias and paced rhythms.Why join Overlake?
We're proud to offer that support you in every stage of your career and life. But it's our inspirational culture that truly sets us apart.
- Local, visible leaders who care about you.
- A values-based work environment.
- An active Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council.
- Medical insurance premiums as low as $0 per month.
- Many Overlake services covered at 100%.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $10,000 per year.
- Traditional and Roth IRA retirement savings plans with 5% to 7% matching and immediate vesting.
- An expanded Employee Assistance Program.
- A caregiver support program to help with everything from childcare to eldercare.
- Free parking and Orca transit passes.
If this sounds like an environment where you'll thrive, we'd love to hear from you.
How much will this job pay?
Posted pay ranges represent the entire pay scale, from minimum to maximum. For jobs with more than one level, the posted range reflects the minimum of the lowest level and the maximum of the highest level. Some positions also offer additional pay based on shift, certifications or degrees. Job offers are determined based on a candidate's years of relevant experience, level of education and internal equity.