- $1,400 - $1,600
Verified per weekPurdy Brothers Trucking • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs - Full-time
| Verified Pay ||$1,600 - $1,800 per week|
|Location||Parkersburg, West Virginia|
About this job
Driver Pay & Benefits
Our Drivers Are Our Number One Asset. Apply Today To Experience The LCT Difference!
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus- We also offer a $3,000 Driver Referral Bonus.
- 27% of Load Revenue- Earning 27% of load revenue means that when freight goes up, your compensation goes up with it. Top 25% of drivers average $1,600 - $1,800 per week.
- Rider & Pet Policy- Adult passengers (over 18) and pets are welcome to ride with you upon approval.
- Strong Miles- Our freight is steady, meaning your miles are as well.
- Benefits Package- Major medical, dental, vision, and life insurance after 30 days. 401k and paid vacation.
- Top Equipment- Late-model trucks & trailers mean fewer breakdowns.
- Tech Resources- Email settlements. ADP online for viewing pay and weekly direct deposit.
- Lease Purchase- Top drivers can make the choice to join our LP program.
Why Drive Flatbed with Loudon County Trucking?
We do OTR right! That means safety and driver satisfaction come first. We will not be satisfied until you are! Our goal is for you to get all the miles you want and the home time that you need. We will put your needs first, starting right away with paid orientation! But we will not stop there. We will consult with you to develop a working plan that is the right choice for you. You will have access to a variety of freight and destinations, quality maintenance support, and professional, friendly dispatch 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. We maintain an open-door policy that allows drivers to meet face-to-face with dispatch and with management.
Why Our Drivers Stay!
Many of our drivers have been here for over 10 years, and you'll find plenty who have been with us going on 20 years. We earn driver loyalty by giving you the respect that you deserve for the difficult job you do and by treating you as an individual and not a truck number. Our drivers average 2,500 miles a week and still get quality home time. With 27% load revenue, your pay reflects the work you do. You can make the choice today to come to a company where you will want to stay!
Get the Recognition You Deserve At Loudon County Trucking
- Drive for Gold Rewards Program - Drivers acquire reward points for safe driving, clean DOT inspections, and by taking quizzes and viewing continual safety training videos online. Points are also awarded at other times such as on your birthday or for a specific act such as helping a fellow driver with an on-road issue. On the Drive for Gold website, you can track your points and eventually cash them, when you choose, for a variety of items like a new TV or even a cruise.
- Veteran's Recognition - Veterans of the U.S. Military are honored with a branch-specific decal on their truck's side door.
- Million Mile Club--Drivers that achieve 1,000,000 miles of safe driving is honored and rewarded. This elite group receives a Million Mile Decal on their truck door, a plaque, several reward items, and best of all a $1,000 check.
We hope that you will choose to bring your driving skills to Loudon County Trucking and become a part of our team of high earning, high achieving, safe and courteous professional drivers!