est. per hourDispatchHealth Management • 1h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- Ramboll US Corporation • 4h ago
Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourGAI Consultants Inc. • 4h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourVirginia Society of CPAs • 12h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourParham Doctors' Hospital • 1h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourAmerican Family Care Short Pump • 10h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
OR Surgical Technologist PRN - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay
|$28 per hour
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a(an) OR Surgical Technologist PRN you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Parham Doctors' Hospital which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Parham Doctors' Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) OR Surgical Technologist PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
The OR Scrub Tech/Surgical Technologist assists with the nursing care of patients under the supervision of an OR Registered Nurse and functions as a sterile scrub person caring for patients undergoing surgery within the OR suite.
- You will set up the sterile surgical field using aseptic technique, utilizing knowledge of: Human Anatomy and Physiology and the physician’s preferences for surgical instrumentation, suturing, passing, dissecting, retracting, and closing of surgical wounds.
- Assist the circulating Registered Nurse with operating room set up, equipment, and positioning of the surgical patient as well as break down of instrument table.
- You will perform supply management duties
What qualifications you will need:
- Surgical Technology Program graduate, or equivalent training (required)
- Certified Surgical Technologist and Licensed with the Commonwealth of Virginia (required)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification (required)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a Surgical Technician (preferred)
has provided quality healthcare services to the Richmond community since 1974. We give patient's access to trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 340-bed hospital is one of the region's leading acute care facilities. The hospital offers a full range of healthcare services, with specialties in trauma, cardiovascular and neurological care, women’s health, oncology, and groundbreaking diagnostic imaging. We are a national trendsetter in kidney transplants through the Virginia Transplant Center. As part of the Virginia Institute of Robotic Surgery, we drive the state in minimally invasive procedures with da Vinci robotic-assisted surgeries.
We are proud to be the recipient of several national awards. The awards include Top 100 Hospital by Truven Health Analytics®, 100 Best Hospitals by Healthgrades, Top 10% in the Nation for Cardiology Services and Treatment of Stroke, and Healthgrades Stroke Care Excellence Award. We have many other Five-Star clinical achievements recognizing our heart, stroke, and critical care programs.
At Henrico Doctors’ Hospital, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our OR Surgical Technologist PRN opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status