est. per hourBrookdale Therapy Roswell • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourVivian Health • 15d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Senior Living Physical Therapist - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$48 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
We are hiring for a Senior Living Physical Therapist
At LHC Group we embrace a culture of caring, belonging, and trust and enjoy the meaningful connections that come from it: for the whole patient, their families, each other, and the communities we serve—it truly is all about helping people. You can find a home for your career here.
As a Therapist, you can expect:
- the ability to build in-person trusted therapist-patient relationships
- continuing education and tuition reimbursement opportunities
- independence and autonomy
- career growth possibilities
Give your passion to serve others and your drive for better, more advanced quality healthcare.
- Completes initial evaluation in a timely manner.
- Evaluates the patient to determine rehab potential, identifies needs, establishes an individualized treatment plan of care, and sets goals to be used in the team plan of care.
- Utilizes equipment in a proper and safe manner, maintains equipment inspection, maintenance and cleaning logs, reports broken or faulty equipment.
- CPR certification
- Current Physical Therapy License in state of Georgia