Supply Chain Analyst - Benefits Day 1! - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$51 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
****This position is located in Muscatine, IA. You must be willing to relocate or commute daily.****
HNI Corporation is a global family of brands for the workplace and home dedicated to enhancing the spaces where we live, work, and gather. We pride ourselves on fostering an environment where we make a positive impact on others; upholding our beliefs in integrity, inclusion and belonging.
What We Need:
- We are looking for Supply Chain Analysts to join our HNI Workplace Furnishings - Operations team in Muscatine, IA! In this role, the member will be responsible for supporting the supply chain configuration and set up for new product launches.
What You Will Do:
- Project management of supply chain related tasks
- Read and interpret engineering prints
- Communicate technical data specs to potential suppliers
- Collect, organize, analyze, and summarize data
- Collaborate with many members across the organization to successfully launch projects
- Communicate project status and identify supply chain risks associated with each project
- Educational Background: Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Engineering, or Transportation/Logistics.
- Experience: No prior experience required; this is an entry-level position. Will consider candidates with 3-5yrs of hands on experience in Supply chain in leu of educational requirements.
- Skills: Strong analytical skills and the ability to present findings and recommendations effectively.
- Act as a mentor/manager to other team members utilizing influence without authority.
- Proven ability to analyze, present, summarize, and provide recommendations to executive leaders
What You’re Good At:
- Project management
- Data analytics
- Organization skills
- Problem solving
- Team collaboration
- Daily Pay - we offer a voluntary benefit to gain immediate access to a percentage of your next paycheck without having to wait until pay day!
- Benefits Day 1 – medical, dental, vision and 11 paid holidays
- Paid time off is front loaded and ready to use Day 1 (up to 16-days per calendar year, prorated based on hire date for current calendar year)
- We offer an inclusive workplace and culture where all Members are welcomed and valued
If you're interested in joining our team, apply today and a recruiter will be in contact with you soon!
HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI) is a manufacturer of workplace furnishings and building products, operating under two segments. The workplace furnishings segment is a leading global designer and provider of commercial furnishings, going to market under multiple unique brands. The residential building products segment is the nation’s leading manufacturer and marketer of hearth products.
As one of the larger employers in Iowa, HNI Corporation was recognized in 2018, 2019, and 2020 for the diversity of our Board of Directors and was named in 2020, 2021, and #6 in 2022 as one of America's Most Responsible Companies by Newsweek.
How we act today protects how we live tomorrow. Check out our CSR Report here:
Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI), are not just core beliefs at HNI - they are operational imperatives. We value each other’s differences in experiences and ideas to solve problems and better serve our customers. Take a look at our DEI goals here:
We offer Benefits on Day 1, including a new voluntary benefit, Daily Pay! To learn about all the benefits HNI has to offer visit .
We also invite you to visit us at to learn more!