est. per hourInterim HealthCare • 2d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$22 per hour|
|Location||Ona, West Virginia|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Nigh Shift in Ona WV!
What we offer our Licensed Practical Nurse (LPNs):
- Competitive pay
- Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you’ll change lives every day.
As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) you will:
- Provide in-home direct patient care according to the provider’s prescribed plan of care (and nursing scope of practice) while closely monitoring progress/recovery.
- Assess and document patient conditions and report change as needed (vitals, blood/stool/urine, glucose, etc.)
- Administer medication, insulin, and IV fluids: documenting thoroughly.
- Inspect and care for wounds, changing dressings and assisting with personal hygiene.
- Assess patient for further injuries, infections, bedsores, etc. and deliver appropriate treatments.
- Collaborate with providers, aides, and allied health professionals to ensure exceptional patient outcomes.
To qualify for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) position with us:
- Licensure: Current unrestricted license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state associated with this position
- Current CPR/AED/BLS/First Aid certification
- Reliable transportation to/from care sites and/or work locations
- Practical trach and/or ventilator experience preferred, not required
At Interim HealthCare Home Care, we know that your loved ones deserve the very best – that’s why we attend to each individual’s needs in the comfort and dignity of their home. Through nursing, personal care, therapy, case management, and a full complement of specialized services, we bring quality care where it’s needed most. We were called to care so that you can focus on being a family member.