Verified per hourEpic Special Education Staffing (Epic Staffing) • 16d ago Good payUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Part-time Remote School Psychologist in North Carolina
| Estimated Pay ||$30 per hour|
|Location||Dobson, North Carolina|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Part-time Remote School Psychologist
Location: North Carolina (Remote)
Contract Term: 2023/2024 School Year
As a Part-time Remote School Psychologist, you will play a crucial role in supporting the emotional and psychological well-being of our students. You will work closely with educators, parents, and administrators to assess, diagnose, and provide interventions for students with diverse needs. Your expertise will help create a positive and nurturing learning environment for all students.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to determine students' strengths and challenges.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) and 504 plans.
- Provide counseling and support to students dealing with emotional and behavioral issues.
- Participate in multidisciplinary team meetings and contribute to the development of intervention strategies.
- Assist in the identification of students with learning disabilities, intellectual disabilities, or other special needs.
- Offer crisis intervention services when necessary.
- Keep accurate and up-to-date records of assessments, progress reports, and interventions.
- Stay current with best practices and trends in school psychology.
- Master's or Doctoral degree in School Psychology.
- Valid School Psychologist license or certification in North Carolina.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a remote team.
- Experience in conducting psychological assessments and evaluations.
- Knowledge of special education laws and regulations.
- Familiarity with technology and remote learning platforms.
Learn about all of our education jobs Nationwide!Â Apply today or call me with any questions!